Chapter 50-Wedding

Start from the beginning

I said you can continue and his face glowed like a  million watts bulb but when I said that I might regret it forever in my life it blackened. If not for the serious situation before us I would have laughed in his face at the horror he showed and the shriek of pain from me at that time didn't help. He was so frustrated with himself that he couldn't help me with the pain.

Seeing him troubled I almost wanted to give up but didn't and the short temper that increased with my heat, the irrational side of me, didn't to give in and hence rational and irrational side combined I didn't give in. Blake was obviously worried about me and came up with a solution which I obviously couldn't. A spell.

A spell to lose the sense of feel. Basically it means I don't get to feel anything. If I fall from a 100 floor building to death the last few minutes of pain too, doesn't get exist for me. Not a nice example is it? In simple terms, I slipped and fell. I will just get up like nothing happened since I will not be able to feel the pain. I might bleed somewhere but I won't feel it. This could be dangerous too so Blake said he will be with me 24/7.

I mean I could go to the bathroom, take a bath in tub and die there from hypothermia. I am serious because when I actually went in the bath I couldn't feel my body and stayed for like half-an-hour after which Blake dragged me out. I mean I wanted to stay in because I didn't get the feel of taking a  bath. Only after seeing how numb and white my fingers and toes appeared did I realize the real danger. Eating is also a real danger! I couldn't taste my precious food! And the danger here is In could die by over feeding myself or under feeding myself. Blake fixed the amount and I can't leave without eating and I don't get to eat more.

If I start to number the dangers I faced you seriously won't believe it! I never that I could kill myself in that many ways just by not having the sense of feeling and that too in the duration of one day! I realized that day that life is really short! Some of you might have noticed that only my sense of feeling was blocked, but not the scent I am releasing. That means I have to stay away from males or I will be attacked. Being his mate Blake was the one who suffered the most and he had to stay with 24/7 to prevent my possible death which has various forms. and though I don't feel it my body is still in heat so Blake needs to be near me or else the spell too can't help me.

That day my love and respect for him increased a thousand fold. I wanted to kiss him senseless for that and I did that but it turned a disaster. Losing the sense of feeling I couldn't feel anything when I kissed him but Blake who was already thrown to ends of restriction snapped and threw me on the bed kissing me. I couldn't help but stare at him since I can't feel anything. He calmed after an intense fifteen minutes kissing or sucking faces!

And so ends my day of adventure and here we are an hour before my long awaited wedding! My wedding dress is a long body hugging pure white dress, it kind of flows below the waist and all mature princess like which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it!A simple chain like necklace adorned my neck with pearls on the right side of my neck, it is a back necklace with simple diamonds in the back. I also wore diamond hanging ear rings. My hair was put into a bun to show my dress marvelous backside and the chain design hanging back.  My feet were adorned with a medium size heels but still I have to say my legs will ache at the end of the day. I don't have a problem now no matter how much time I stand because in case you forgot I can't feel. You see there is the disadvantage of me humiliating myself by falling down by getting the dress caught under my shoe and since I can't feel fall face first and humiliate myself before all the thousands of guests!So I chose the shoes carefully by making sure they  had some sort of mechanism to stay on my feet in which now they have a cloth tied at my ankle. But it looked so delicate that I am sure would rip off with my feet if indeed I fall on my feet. In any case my outfit was completed with a long veil and a heart shaped white rose bouquet.