~Chapter 15~

(Two things: one, no story before the story! Two, there is no reason for the picture, it just looked hilarious! X3)

     "So, that's all I remember, there may have been more calm points where nothing was attacking, but I just can't remember!" Rishka said. One soldier stared at her, confused.

     "They've got her under a spell! Take her to the Arrowhead Asylum! (Not sure if there is an asylum in arrowhead, I don't want to find out! Just deal with it, okay?)" The soldier said. Mark groaned and another javelin was shot into his arm. He stilled, the heaving of his chest and the particles of dust dancing around his parted mouth proved he wasn't dead. Another soldier, bearing an English flag on his shoulder, ran up to the Swede.

     "The chains are ready for use, officer Felix. To we take or eliminate?" The man said.

     "Round them up and load them on the ships!" Felix said. "In the meantime, take her to the Arrowhead Asylum. I want guards there to make sure she doesn't get out!"

     "What? I'm telling the truth! These giants haven't tried to eat me on their will!" Rishka said. A soldier grabbed her and put her in a strafe jacket. She saw Jack stir, and cried out for the three giants, "Jack! Mark! Ethan! Help! Please!" Jack gave her a weak roar, then was shot and fell to the floor again. Rishka felt tears of fear fall from her eyes. Never had she ever felt scared for another creature.

They loaded her into a helicopter, and chained the three giants. When they awoke they had cloths in their mouths, and shackles on their wrists. Rishka's faint cries for them could be heard from above, then faded out as the helicopter left.

"Unless you want to see your friend again, you will board our ships and do as we say!" Felix said. The giants obeyed him and were loaded onto the aircraft carriers. They then were tranquilized once more, and were secured by heavy metal chains. The carriers took off, heading back to the California coast where the ships had originally departed from.

A warrior watched the event in the shadows, his skin looked almost like stone. He looked at a Hunter, who had one green eye and one dead eye. He also had messy brown hair that was shoulder length. The warrior and Hunter made their way to Fumetsu's corpse. The sorcerer's body had a faint glow to it, and radiated heat like a campfire. The hunter poked the body, and both jumped back as the corpse gave a sizzling hiss in response. Fumetsu blasted back to life in a fiery blast, causing a forest fire to start as embers fell from his half-melted face. Fumetsu looked at the ships, noticing the warrior. He snarled, then roared in fury.

The three marched down to the coast and watched as the sorcerer dove into the water. The other two did the same, following the ships. Fumetsu wasn't going to let his challengers escape, especially to more humans that have the power to annihilate the whole race of giants on the island. He was going to be the one to take back what was once his, whether the humans like it or not.

(Well, this was a short chapter, and Rishka has been dubbed mind-controlled! Oh well, trouble loves company they say. Anyways, the next chapter might be postponed, since I don't know how to follow up, I just improvise when I write! Anyways, WSW, OUT!!!)