Reunited

Alexander's POV

It had been a couple months since I had last seen my sister, and I was invited to John Lauren's party.  Knowing him being sort of friends with Thomas my sister would be there, and I could talk with her a bit again to catch up.  I started watching the news about the trial that had been going on and trying to study some of the background cases.  I was thinking about defending one of them.

"I bought a dress!" Eliza announced as she rushed in the house and sat next to me. "What? The kids are at school, I can yell."  I laughed a bit. "Law, of course." She said dotting my nose.

"This trial is very important to our reputation Eliza." I replied as climbed on top of me so our noses were touching.

"Relax." She whimpered giving me small kisses.

"Someone's hungry." I said making little fun of her.  She kept kissing me as I rubbed up and down her thighs.  "The parties tomorrow, El." 

"But the couch was here 21 years ago." Eliza growled as she kissed me again.

"It's 3:10." I responded as her eyes went dim. 

"We have 5 minutes." She said smiling.

"That works." And we started to strongly kiss.  I held her closely as I checked the time again. "3:14."

"Ugh." Eliza replied as she gave me one more kiss and rushed to the car.  Eliza had taught me how to cook a couple things so I wanted to take the lessons to make a snack for the kids.  I made  grilled cheese nibbles.  I set them on the table as the three little ones rush in and hugged me.  

"How was your day?" I asked hugging all of them.

"Good, daddy!" Little Eliza said.

"Amazing!" William responded to me.  I sat them at the table as Eliza and the other kids came in.  I took Alexander Jr, and James into the living room quickly to steal them away from video games.

"Look boys, if you have a girlfriend make sure to tell your mother or m-" I cut off as Alex Jr raced up.

"Oh my God, dad!" He said as he ran upstairs.

"I mean, there's a girl I want to ask to prom." James said.

"Go on then," I laughed as James smiled and went upstairs to play video games with Alex.  I saw Eliza come out of the washroom so I ran up to her. "El, the party is actually tonight, I forgot." 

"So, I shoulder tell Angelica to come over right now to look after the kids?" She responded.

"Why right now?" I questioned twirling her hair.

"So Mommy and Daddy can have some alone time." She answered putting two fingers on my chest.

"Go ahead and call her then."I replied kissing her cheek.  She called Angelica and before we said a word she was at the door.  We walked downstairs and opened the door as Angelica rushed in and played with the kids.

"You guys can go to your party now." Angelica said as I saw my nephew waddle inside and I patted him on the head.  Eliza and I walked into the bedroom and smiled at each other for a second.  We started to kiss as I threw off her top and unbutton her jeans.  I slide them off so her bare legs were showing.  She unbutton my plain grey shirt and she slowly slide her hands down my legs and she took off my joggers.  We kissed for a little again and then started to dress into our formal wear.  I followed her into our master bathroom as she started to do her makeup.

"How do I look?" She asked me as I hugged her from behind and gave her small kisses on her neck.

"Beautiful." I smiled as we walked out the the bathroom and towards the car.  Saying bye to our kids on the way out.  I drove us to John's house where most of the party was happening.  We walked inside and John immediately welcomed us and gave us a drink.  I put my arm around Eliza's waist as we walked through the guests and to the living room.  We were in the same room as my sister and Thomas.  We studied the hot table as I heard Thomas start to talk.

"My darling, why eat this pitiful cheesecake.  I could give you something much better, why don't we go right here, right now?" I overheard him say to Alyssa while Herc was also sitting on the couch.  Alyssa and I both froze in our spots.

"Thomas.." I said facing as he looked back at me.

"Alexander! What a pleasure to see you here." Thomas exclaimed as he jumped from the couch to shake my hand.  He was wearing his purple vest and black skinny jeans.

"Leave her be." I whispered to him as he looked at me sternly.

"You have no right into private matter, Alex," Thomas replied as Eliza started to become uneasy.

"She's my little sister, Thomas." I spit out with anger.

"Protect her then." Thomas said mocking me and Eliza could somehow sense I wanted to fight him so he blocked me with her arm.  She grasped onto my shoulder and looked at me as Thomas sat back down next to Alyssa.  I turned to Eliza just as he began to make-out with her.

"Why don't you ask John for a room." She whispered to me.

"He wouldn't mind if I took any of them and just locked the door." I replied as I put my arm around her waist and began to walk uneasy walking past Thomas. 

"The Guest bedroom?" She laughed dotting my nose as we walked up the stairs and I saw John smile.  As we get there I locked the door and turned towards Eliza.  She grasped my belt buckle and undid it.  She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck undoing my tie.  I unzipped the back at her dress as we fell onto the bed.  She pulled at the inside of my jacket ripping it off and throwing it on the floor as she pulled off my shirt.  Eliza pulled away from the kiss for a second as she made her way to the centre of the bed wearing only her lingerie.  I removed my pants and boxers and climbed into bed with her.  She turned over and fidgeted with John's drawers trying to find something.  She looked under the pillow and retrieved it.

"I knew it'd be here somewhere." Eliza laughed as she handed it to me to put it on.  I unlocked her bra as she rolled her panties down.  I rolled on top of her without breaking the kiss.  I held her legs up and slowly thrusting.  After an hour we collapsed onto the bed, heavily breathing.  Eliza lay her head on my chest and I began to comb through her hair.  We heard the music turn up again so we quickly got dressed as Eliza began to put her bra back on, I walked up to her and snapped it on for her  She kissed me and I began to put my clothes back on.  I grabbed her hand as we walked back downstairs.  We started to dance a bit as we passed the frame that let to the living room.  As I peaked in for a second I saw Thomas ripping the clothes off Alyssa.  I looked back at Eliza trying to forget about it.

"I got Alyssa's number." Eliza said putting my mind off it.

"Good." I responded.

"Do you want to go home, you seem distracted by what's happening in the living room." Eliza whispered teasing me.

"Probably." I answered as she looked into the room.

"Alex.." Eliza said pulling on my sleeve. 

"Eliza I don't want to look there right now, I'd rather not see my sister naked." I stated covering her eyes. "And you shouldn't look either." I laughed a bit.

"C'mere." She started to drag me toward the car and we sat in it as she drove. "Alex, they weren't using protection.  So either they're going to transfer STDS, or we might have another niece or nephew to deal with.  Angelica had one, Peggy had seven, and now your sister might have one with Thomas." My face went blank.

"If Thomas gets my little sister pregnant, I swear to God.." I said fiercely then starting to really think about it. "Oh, God."