Love

Alexander's POV

I remember most of the night.  We mostly made out on her bed and weren't bothered once.  We weren't loud, but most of the time we were drowned out by Peggy's music.  I woke up holding Eliza, she turned around and I brushed the hair off her face.  She turned to look at the clock and so did I.  '7:00.'  I heard a ding, and checked my phone to see if I was texted, then looked at Eliza and saw she was messaging Angelica.

"What's she saying?" I asked in a tried voice.

"My fathers not home and neither are my brothers.  But, Peggy of course is sick today and can't go to school." She said groaning.

"Well, your father won't know I'm here." I say holding her and kissing her neck.

"And, Angelica made breakfast!" She whispers and turns back around. "Hungry?"

"Starving." I say as she takes my hand. "Wait, let me get a shirt on." We made our way downstairs and sit down together, I put my arm around her waist.

"Pancakes, scrambled eggs, what?" Angelica says as she leans over the counter looking at Eliza and I.

"Both, 1 pancake." Eliza responds.

"I'll just have 3." I says. 

"4 pancakes coming up!" Angelica says as she gives 1 to Eliza, and continues to make 3 more. "Peggy give some scrambled eggs to your sister." 

"Okay!" 

"And 3 pancakes for you, Alexander." Angelica serves me 3 and I pour some maple syrup on mine and Eliza's.  After breakfast, my phone starts to ring, I answer it and the Legal office tells me I have a meeting at 12:00.  I kiss Eliza and get my bag from her room then rush out the door.

Eliza's POV

Peggy, Angelica, and I sat on the couch watching Eyellen Gedeneres and Peggy started Day Dreaming. 

"Stephan is the hottest guy in school. Mmmmm." Peggy says in her dream state.  Angelica and I look over to her and I just think, 'revenge.'  We both get up and yell in her ear until she's awake.

"PEGGY HAS A CRUSH, PEGGY HAS A CRUSH, PEGGY HAS A CRUSH!" We both scream in her ear.

"WHO DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON!?!?!?" She screams out of her daydream state.

"WHO'S STEPHAN, PEGGY?!" Angelica yells.

"WHO'S STEPHAN?!" Peggy repeats. 

"GIVE IT UP!  YOU DAYDREAMED ABOUT A KID NAMED STEPHAN, SAID HE WAS SOOOOOOO HOT, THEN YOU WENT," I screamed laughing. "MMMMMMmmmm." Angie and I said in harmony.

"Oh shit..."  Peggy whispered. 

"REVENGE." I yell. "And watch your profanity."       

I ran upstairs to my room and I started laughing on my bed.  I picked up by phone and I had 3 missed messages.

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "Eliza, I want to take you out on a date tonight.  You free?"

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "Text me back whenever you can,"

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "A.Ham 💖"  

Me: "I'm free!  Where?"

Alex 🤵🏆💖❤️💖: "The waterfall up the hill, 6:00?"

Me: "That works!" 

I told Angelica and she got me ready, I wore my favourite blue dress again and Angie straightened my hair.  She drove me up the hill and I went up to Alex wearing his tux sitting with a picnic.  I sat on the blanket and we ate bread, lobster, wine, and pasta.  He moved the picnic basket and lay there for a minute holding me close to his chest.  Two minutes later he jumped to his feet and I jumped to mine.  He held my hands and then pulled out a little black box as he got on one knee.  I looked down speechless.