Ship Meme

Freddy x Bonnie

Who eats ice cream for breakfast and who has a strict, healthy diet?: Bonnie has ice cream, Freddy's on a strict diet.

Who rolls the toilet paper over and who rolls the toilet paper under?: Freddy over, Bonnie under.

Who bites their ice cream and who licks their ice cream?: Freddy sucks and licks, Bonnie bites

Who acts all tough and mature but is actually a big puppy dog under it all and who is cute and sweet on the outside but in reality has 50,000 kinks?: Freddy is cute and sweet with a lot of kinks and Bonnie makes out he's hard and tough when he's actually a cute bunny.

Who wears glasses and who wears contacts?: Freddy wears glasses, Bonnie wears contacts (if they needed to)

Who games on console and who games on PC?: Bonnie's on a console, Freddy on PC

Who overreacts to losing and who lets the other one win?: Bonnie over reacts to losing and Freddy lets him win.

Who has 50 degrees, tonnes of qualifications and who has once eaten a taco in one bite?: Freddy has all the degrees and qualifications while Bonnie just eats.

Who falls asleep in 0.5 seconds flat and who spends the next 4 hours staring at the other in awe?: Freddy sleeps and Bonnie stares in awe.

Red x Clyde

Who eats ice cream for breakfast and who has a strict, healthy diet?: Red don't care and eats the ice cream, Clyde would probably be eating the healthy stuff.

Who rolls the toilet paper over and who rolls the toilet paper under?: Red is under, Clyde is over.

Who bites their ice cream and who licks their ice cream?: Red bites, Clyde licks

Who acts all tough and mature but is actually a big puppy dog under it all and who is cute and sweet on the outside but in reality has 50,000 kinks?: Clyde is adorable with kinks and Red is tough but really a huggable teddy bear.

Who wears glasses and who wears contacts?: Clyde would wear contacts and Red (legit) wears glasses.

Who games on console and who games on PC?: Red on console, Clyde on PC

Who overreacts to losing and who lets the other one win?: Clyde overreacts to losing so Red lets him win.

Who has 50 degrees, tonnes of qualifications and who has once eaten a taco in one bite?: Clyde has a lot of qualifications while red eats da taco.

Who falls asleep in 0.5 seconds flat and who spends the next 4 hours staring at the other in awe?: Clyde falls asleep and Red stares in awe.

Goldie x Spring

Who eats ice cream for breakfast and who has a strict, healthy diet?: Both of them would pick ice cream.

Who rolls the toilet paper over and who rolls the toilet paper under?: Spring is over, Goldie is under.

Who bites their ice cream and who licks their ice cream?: Goldie bites, Spring licks.

Who acts all tough and mature but is actually a big puppy dog under it all and who is cute and sweet on the outside but in reality has 50,000 kinks?: Goldie is cute with kinks and Spring is tough but soft.

Who wears glasses and who wears contacts?: Spring would wear glasses, Goldie would wear contacts

Who games on console and who games on PC?: Spring is for a console, Goldie is for PC.

Who overreacts to losing and who lets the other one win?: Goldie overreacts and Spring lets Goldie win.

Who has 50 degrees, tonnes of qualifications and who has once eaten a taco in one bite?: Spring has the degrees and Goldie eats the taco.

Who falls asleep in 0.5 seconds flat and who spends the next 4 hours staring at the other in awe?: Goldie falls asleep and Spring awes.

Jack x Jedd

Who eats ice cream for breakfast and who has a strict, healthy diet?: Jedd has ice cream and Jack is on the diet.

Who rolls the toilet paper over and who rolls the toilet paper under?: Jack is over, Jedd is under.

Who bites their ice cream and who licks their ice cream?: Jedd bites, Jack licks.

Who acts all tough and mature but is actually a big puppy dog under it all and who is cute and sweet on the outside but in reality has 50,000 kinks?: Jedd is cute with kinks and Jack is tough but really a softie for Jedd.

Who wears glasses and who wears contacts?: Jack would wear glasses, Jedd would wear contacts.

Who games on console and who games on PC?: Jack is for console and Jedd is a PC type.

Who overreacts to losing and who lets the other one win?: Jack overreacts to losing so Jedd lets him win.

Who has 50 degrees, tonnes of qualifications and who has once eaten a taco in one bite?: Jack has a lot of qualifications and Jedd can eat all the tacos.

Who falls asleep in 0.5 seconds flat and who spends the next 4 hours staring at the other in awe?: Jedd falls asleep and Jack just kinda stares.