Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

How often do they have sex?: once a week, if not that whenever they can.

What habits of the other drives them crazy?: Bonnie won't put things back where they came from and Freddy leaves dirty towels on the floor.

How often do they fight?: Not much, over tiny things like: "it was your turn to feed the dog, not mine."

Most trivial thing they fight over?: Freddy finding pictures of Bonnie from a few years ago.

Who uses all the hot water?: Freddy

Who does most of the cleaning?: Freddy

Red X Clyde

How often do they have sex?: as often as they can.

What habits of the other drives them crazy?: Red bites his nails and that annoys Clyde because he used to bite his

How often do they fight?: Rarely fight, it's normally something petty.

Most trivial thing they fight over?: Who's the least attractive.

Who uses all the hot water?: Clyde.

Who does most of the cleaning?: Clyde

Spring X Goldie

How often do they have sex?: Very often.

What habits of the other drives them crazy?: Spring hates it when Goldie leaves crumbs in the bed, Goldie doesn't like the fact that Spring scratches his scars.

How often do they fight?: Never really, if they ever do they never raise their voices and they tend to be quite calm about it.

Most trivial thing they fight over?: Who ate all the food.

Who uses all the hot water?: Goldie

Who does most of the cleaning?: Goldie.

Jack X Jedd

How often do they have sex?: Quite a lot.

What habits of the other drives them crazy?: Jack doesn't like it when Jedd acts over sensitive and Jedd doesn't like it when Jack acts unconcerned or unfazed

How often do they fight?: Quite a lot.

Most trivial thing they fight over?: Appearances.

Who uses all the hot water?: Jedd.

Who does most of the cleaning?: Servants. Jedd cleans up after himself a lot.