Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

Who easily develops crushes: Bonnie

What caused the characters to develop their crushes (if they did)?: What traits do all of their crushes collectively have?: Bonnie really likes taller men, just something he has. He also likes men's voices, he likes something smooth and doesn't care about how deep it is. He also is a big fan of nice hair and loves compliments!

Who's face gets super red, and who's blush doesn't really show?: Freddy's blush is pinkish but shows quite a bit, Bonnie's is red but really light.

Whos palms get sweaty enough that they're afraid to touch the other person and low-key gross them out?: Bonnie. Defo.

Who's starts talking to the other first?: Freddy

Who stutters and can't think of what to say?: Bonnie, socially awkward tbh

Who looks down and avoids eye contact?: Freddy

Red X Clyde

Who easily develops crushes: Clyde

What caused the characters to develop their crushes (if they did)?: What traits do all of their crushes collectively have?: Clyde has a huge thing for redheads and gingers, he finds them adorable. Not to mention freckles! He likes chilled guys and especially loves guys that are accepting.

Who's face gets super red, and who's blush doesn't really show?: Red's blush is the lightest thing in the world when it shows.

Whos palms get sweaty enough that they're afraid to touch the other person and low-key gross them out?: Clyde.

Who's starts talking to the other first?: Red

Who stutters and can't think of what to say?: Clyde, he forgets words easily.

Who looks down and avoids eye contact?: Clyde and Red both do it when they get shy.

Who easily develops crushes: Clyde

Spring X Goldie

Who easily develops crushes: Goldie easily finds crushes, until Spring.

What caused the characters to develop their crushes (if they did)?: What traits do all of their crushes collectively have?: Goldie used to go for the stereotypical hot douchebag or the cute, easy to dominate kind.

Who's face gets super red, and who's blush doesn't really show?: Spring's blush is pinkish and it's really bright, so is Goldie's.

Whos palms get sweaty enough that they're afraid to touch the other person and low-key gross them out?: Spring, running anxiety boi. Goldie doesn't give a shit, he would lick his sweat because he loves him that much.

Who's starts talking to the other first?: Goldie

Who stutters and can't think of what to say?: Spring, Goldie sometimes because he's easy to dominate.

Who looks down and avoids eye contact?: Spring, our anti-social bab.

Jack X Jedd

Who easily develops crushes: Jack.

What caused the characters to develop their crushes (if they did)?: What traits do all of their crushes collectively have?: Jack goes for a type with power but never as much power as him, he likes to hurt people. His sadistic nature is something that he can't ever control and that's with a boyfriend as well. Jack always likes a guy with a handsome face but a unique body. Being a shadow, he doesn't see many types as their either skinny af or skinny with muscle.

Who's face gets super red, and who's blush doesn't really show?: Jack. Shadow's blushes show easily as their skin is white with a hint of blue/purple.

Whos palms get sweaty enough that they're afraid to touch the other person and low-key gross them out?: Jedd, he's the only one with sudoriparous glands.

Who's starts talking to the other first?: Jack.

Who stutters and can't think of what to say?: Jedd.

Who looks down and avoids eye contact?: Jack...Jedd sometimes too.