Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

How did they first kiss?: Freddy and Bonnie were out on a first date and they started making out in the car before anything happened.

Who flirts more?: Freddy flirts all the time. He flirts subconsciously but Bonnie learnt that he's naturally like that, he gets super flirtatious and touchy with Bonnie though. Way more flirty with Bon than anyone else.

How did the relationship start?: Clyde suggested that Bonnie date someone because he thinks no one likes him but really everyone knew that Freddy had a thing for Bonnie and Bonnie just didn't believe anyone could love him, especially Freddy.

How did they start living together? Do they move? How do they choose the place?: They started off living in a house with Freddy, Goldie and Bonnie and it was constantly awkward with Goldie asking for stuff or cockblockong them. They eventually got a house with the help of Red and some helpful, some not so helpful tips from Clyde; One being: "Make sure you have a big living room Mat to make sweet love children on." That helped.

Do they have roommates?: used to live with Goldie the bear.

Do they get married (or equivalent)?: Yes, it took long though.

Do they have pets?: They have a pug .

Do they act different in public and at home?:  Yes, very different. Bonnie is more loud in public and Freddy is more quiet.

Big spoon/little spoon?: mostly Freddy is the big spoon but sometimes Bonnie teases Freddy about his submissive traits, hence Bonnie taking dominance now and again for the sake of it.

Sleeping habits?: Freddy will drool on Bonnie and touch Bonnie in weird places, Bonnie also drools now and again when he's sick and he snores quietly, it's hard to hear sometimes. Freddy actually finds it relaxing.

Favourite non-sexual activity?: Bonnie's is sitting down, watching something childish with Freddy and eating snacks. Freddy's is pretty much cheering him up and helping him with the way he looks on himself. Freddy is quite the pessimist but he pretends to be optimistic for the sake of not wanting others to have the same mindset.

Favourite sexual activity?: Bonnie's is eating anything off Freddy's body. Freddy's is touching Bonnie all over his body and just telling him nice things that he wants to properly nail into his head.

Red X Clyde

How did they first kiss?: They both told each other they were both gay and for a long amount of time Red had thought about kissing him, he eventually kissed him on the lips at a random time that Clyde and him were just talking, Clyde kissed back and it was quite flavourful to say the least.

Who flirts more?: Red flirts more but Clyde flirts a lot too.

How did the relationship start?: Res asked him out.

How did they start living together? Do they move? How do they choose the place?: Red already had his own place and Clyde moved in with him quite quickly.

Do they have roommates?: None.

Do they get married (or equivalent)?: While the first child was in the way so about six months into the relationship.

Do they have pets?: a rabbit, five goldfish and a corgi.

Do they act different in public and at home?: Red tends to be more mature in public, Clyde tends to be really quiet around people he doesn't know but appear confident I front of those that do.

Big spoon/little spoon?: Red is always the big spoon since Clyde is way smaller than him.

Sleeping habits?: Clyde will be really easy to wake up but if he sleeps for too long he won't get up at all. Red will be really protective in his sleep so sometimes he won't let Clyde go.

Favourite non-sexual activity?: Clyde's is cuddling anywhere while he sits on his lap and Red will be where he has Clyde cuddled up somewhere comfy so he can do something peaceful, preferably in a dark room with a lamp on. Clyde likes blue and red lamps.

Favourite sexual activity?: Clyde just loves him and Red to get nude and do anything, Red's bring doing something that makes him react in a positive way.

Spring X Goldie

How did they first kiss?: Goldie kissed Spring because he had strong feelings for him and Spring wasn't the type to judge anyone.

Who flirts more?: Goldie honestly flirts more.

How did the relationship start?: Spring asked him out after Goldie kissed him.

How did they start living together? Do they move? How do they choose the place?: Spring moved in with Goldie.

Do they have roommates?: nope.

Do they get married (or equivalent)?: yep.

Do they have pets?: A goldfish and a black Labrador.

Do they act different in public and at home?: Spring is much more shy in public and Goldie is the same.

Big spoon/little spoon?: they take turns, though mainly Goldie is the big spoon despite Spring being more dominant.

Sleeping habits?: Goldie snores and drools, Spring sucks his thumb.

Favourite non-sexual activity?: for both of them, it's just kissing and cuddling in a bed and having a lazy day, normally Goldie eating something in bed like muffins and Spring would be getting annoyed because of all the crumbs.

Favourite sexual activity?: Touching each other's bodies with the lights out.

Jack X Jedd

How did they first kiss?: Jedd kissed him and Jack liked it but he obviously didn't want to be with such a lowlife.

Who flirts more?: Jedd.

How did the relationship start?: Jedd was found snooping around the castle and in an attempt to not get killed, he tried seducing Jack and then Jack found himself falling for the dweeb.

How did they start living together? Do they move? How do they choose the place?: the fancy castle on Jack's.

Do they have roommates?: Do servants count?

Do they get married (or equivalent)?: Yes, straight away.

Do they have pets?: eachother.

Do they act different in public and at home?: Jack acts more snobby if that's possible. Jedd is the same.

Big spoon/little spoon?: They tend not to cuddle like this if they ever do.

Sleeping habits?: Jedd drools and Jack tends to wake up really early while Jedd is a late sleeper.

Favourite non-sexual activity?: Jack likes seeing Jedd happy despite him never saying it. Jedd likes attention things so kisses and hugs, cuddles and that.

Favourite sexual activity?: Jedd likes it when his body is caressed and Jack likes to tease him (sometimes in a sadistic way).