Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of crisps?: Freddy does cool flips, Bonnie is eating food. Just all the food.

Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?: Bonnie overdoes it and Freddy makes him stop.

Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?: Freddy

Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?: Bonnie

Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?: Bonnie has a massive fear of spiders and Freddy has a massive fear of moths and butterflies (anything with wings + small = Nightmare).

Which one gives the other their jacket?: Freddy gives Bonnie the jacket.

Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?: Bonnie is always threatened by Goldie, Red trusts Bonnie quite well. Clyde likes Freddy...A lot. So he won't question their relationship.

Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?: Bonnie admits it, Freddy doesn't even admit to himself until Bonnie does.

How good would your OTP be at parenting?: Freddy took it easily, he's a good dad but he tends to lose his temper easily, Bonnie is a lazy parent.

Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?: FREDDY HAS #1 GRAMMAR AND SPELLING YOU CAN'T EVEN. Bonnie often makes mistakes but Freddy doesn't correct him because of love.

Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?: Bonnie is often bullied but he gets them back but Freddy comes in any way and has the best, wittiest comments.

Red X Clyde

If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of crisps?: Clyde is all stealth and Red just don't care.

Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?: Red can sometimes drink too much.

Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?: Red, he loves spending money on Clyde since he's so appreciative.

Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?: Honestly, they both do it.

Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?: Clyde hates all bugs and cries when he sees one. He had a fear since he was a kid of the spiders as he found one on his chest and he ran around, trying to get it off.

Which one gives the other their jacket?: Red always offers his jacket to Clyde since he's small and cold a lot.

Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?: Bonnie doesn't care who Clyde is with, he honestly doesn't care. Freddy likes Clyde being with Red but Goldie doesn't since Clyde's his ex and he finds that awkward at first. It makes it worse since Red liked him first too.

Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?: Red admits first since Clyde is shy about his feelings and Red is quite blunt.

How good would your OTP be at parenting?: Red is a little harsh but tends to be quite relaxed most of the times but he's a bit overprotective. Clyde is great, he loves children so much.

Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?: Clyde types with perfect grammar mostly and Red uses numbers and letters because he can't be asked.

Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?: Clyde is commonly targeted to get bullied for multiple reasons. Red always does something to whoever hurts Clyde. One by one.

Goldie X Spring

If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of crisps?: Goldie is eating all dem crisps and Spring backflips like a pro.

Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?: Goldie has a tendency for alcohol.

Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?: Spring.

Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?: Goldie.

Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?: Spring screams about the spider.

Which one gives the other their jacket?: Goldie and Spring both offer their jackets, sometimes swap.

Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?: Plush, even though he's younger, he hates Goldie.

Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?: Goldie admits first.

How good would your OTP be at parenting?: Goldie doesn't know what to do and Spring has to take charge. Luckily, they have a good kid.

Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?: They both switch between the two.

Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?: Spring is attacked and Goldie saves.

Jack X Jedd

If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of crisps?: Jack would be using all the magic, Jedd eats in the crisps.

Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?: Jedd drinks too much and Jack says to stop.

Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?: Jack sometimes buys small gifts.

Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?: Jack

Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?: Jedd

Which one gives the other their jacket?: Jedd

Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?: Jedd

Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?: Jedd

How good would your OTP be at parenting?: Jack isn't so good, Jedd is fairly okay.

Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?: Jack has that perfect grammar and spelling yo and Jedd dgaf

Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?: Jedd is attacked, Jack protects because it's his responsibility