Common Clèches: Seme And Uke

☞ The uke is never perverted or confident.

☞ The seme is always really dumb and is out smarted by the uke

☞ The uke never messes up in the relationship and it's always the seme who screws up.

☞ The seme always has a 'perfect', muscular body.

☞ The uke has a body of a body builder but never does anything.

☞ The uke is super skinny.

☞ All uke boys act and look like girls.

☞ Uke's being extremely shy but still has sex the first time he meets the seme.

☞ The uke is self conscious about absolutely nothing.

☞ The seme never acts submissive and has breakdowns.

☞ The uke cries every minute.

☞ The seme always is strong and can magically pick up and conquer anything when it comes to his seme.

☞ One sings a deep,meaningful song and it makes the other cry or feel sorry for them and hug them.

☞ The uke has a tragic back story and tries to 'hide' it but it comes out anyway.

☞ They get married instantly and have a family but still bang every night and have all the time in the world for each other.

☞ The seme always scares/surprises the uke by little things

☞ One gets abused but strangely doesn't have many scars and if they do, they're attractive because they have a body builders build.

☞ The uke is always wearing the others clothes and sniffing them.