Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

What do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?: Bonnie likes to watch childish things but also enjoys comedy and Freddy likes dating shows and things like that. They both don't mind what each other watch.

Who answers the phone?: Bonnie.

Who steals the blankets?: Bonnie.

Who remembers things?: Bonnie.

Who does the groceries?: Freddy

Who cooks normally?: Freddy

Who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?: Bonnie

What kind of stuff can be found around their place?: Bonnie's sacred cake, Freddy's best friend: the laptop, their children hopefully and normally something kinky in their locked drawers.

What does their closet(s) look like?: Freddy's not in his and Bonnie is. Freddy's closet has mainly brown and black clothing but he also wears a white tank top when he's not going out and he's having a lazy day or he may wear a black one. Freddy tends to have the same items but in different colours. Bonnie isn't much fussed though he has a lot of purples and reds, he mainly wears black jeans to go out and blue shorts or joggers. Bonnie also wears a lot of jumpers and he wears red and purple jumpers mainly, inside he wears a red tank top when he's having a lazy day and he'll wear a jumper if he's cold, outside Bonnie will tend to wear a dark shirt which is normally purple or something like that.

Do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?: Freddy calls Bonnie something different everyday, Bonnie calls Freddy a mix of bad and good things but it's usually.

Red X Clyde

What do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?: Clyde likes reality shows and Red doesn't really like TV but he'll watch something with Clude for the sake of Clyde.

Who answers the phone?: Red.

Who steals the blankets?: Clyde.

Who remembers things?: Red.

Who does the groceries?: Clyde.

Who cooks normally?: Red.

Who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?: Clyde, Red does it as well though. Clyde just tends to do it with clothes.

What kind of stuff can be found around their place?: Clyde's makeup scattered around, perfume, ties, lots of pens and a lot of drawings, paintings ect.

What does their closet(s) look like?: Clyde actually wears a lot of black and blue. He also likes the occasional dress, not exactly for public but just for walking around in, makes him feel nice and Red can't exactly complain. Red also wears a lot of black but he does wear quite dull colours like greys and browns, not many colourful things. Red also wears red which Clyde really likes.

Do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?: Red calls Clyde a few things, one of the main being "Clydey" and sometimes he'll address him with his last name. He sometimes can say "babe", "baby" and then a few random cute names, mainly being Italian names. Clyde calls Red a lot of things. He calls him "Reddy" and he'll name him "baby bear" or "cuddle bear" when he wants cuddles, the "baby bear" nickname is either to annoy him or he just calls him that because it sounds cute. Sometimes Clyde will talk to him in baby/dog language which is not only incoherent but it's also not even words. It's just complete gibberish. Apart from all that, Clyde also tends to name him things like "baby", "babes" and whatever he fancies.

Spring X Goldie

What do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?: Goldie and Spring like the same things, comedy's and Goldie likes cartoons and Spring enjoys a lot of them, normally making a lot of comments on how it's not realistic but still enjoying Goldie's childish spark.

Who answers the phone?: Goldie

Who steals the blankets?: Goldie

Who remembers things?: Goldie

Who does the groceries?: Goldie

Who cooks normally?: Goldie

Who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?: Goldie

What kind of stuff can be found around their place?: Blankets and pillows that Goldie has left around, teddies and fluffy things, tends to be a lot of bandages and food wrappers that Goldie left around.

What does their closet(s) look like?: spring wears a lot of dark colours, mainly greys, greens and blacks, Goldie has a lot of blues, blacks and shiny things.

Do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?: Goldie will call Spring things like "springy" and "spring sprong". He sometimes names him "sping" for a joke. Now and again, usually when he's messing around he'll call him "master trap" or something like that. Spring will name him "Blondey" and "muffin", to tease him he'll say "Barbie" or "gingie".

Jack X Jedd

What do they watch on tv and do they fight for the remote?: Jedd likes anything that Jack doesn't, but Jack doesn't care about TV much.

Who answers the phone?: Jack

Who steals the blankets?: Jedd

Who remembers things?: Jack

Who does the groceries?: Servants

Who cooks normally?: Servants

Who leaves their stuff lying everywhere?: Both

What kind of stuff can be found around their place?: fancy, expensive things which Jack loves, a lot of capes because Jack likes his capes, fancy clothing because Jack loves the fancy clothing, Jedd's guitar and a lot of rooms.

What does their closet(s) look like?: Jack wears a lot of purple and black, a bit of dark blue too, tends to be really magical looking. Jedd wears blacks and greys, some purples too.

Do they have nicknames or pet names for each other?: Jedd will call Jack just Jack but Jack will tease Jedd with nicknames to anger him or annoy him in anyway.