Ship Meme

Freddy X Bonnie

Who spends almost all their money on the other?: Freddy

Who sleeps in the other's lap?: Bonnie, sometimes Freddy

Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?: Freddy walks around half-naked and Bonnie yells.

Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?: Bonnie tells Freddy not to stay up all night, Freddy does anyway.

Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?: Bonnie tries cooking, Freddy cooks them after Bonnie burns them all.

Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?: Freddy says: "Oh, that's us!" Bonnie says: "Not really."

Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?: Bonnie loves Freddy's clothes and scent.

Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?": Freddy spends all day running errands, Bonnie asks.

Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?: Freddy mainly drives.

Which one does the posing while the other one draws?: Bonnie poses while Freddy draws.

Red X Clyde

Who spends almost all their money on the other?: Red

Who sleeps in the other's lap?: Clyde

Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?: None of them really, they're quite sensible.

Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?: Red tells Clyde to go to sleep early, Clyde stays up anyway.

Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?: They both can cook cookies but Clyde is more likely to mess up.

Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?: Clyde says "Oh that's us!" and Red is all "Eh, not really".

Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?: Clyde always wears Red's jumpers when they go out.

Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?": Clyde runs errands and Red says "You remembered [thing], right?".

Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?: Red always drives though Clyde can drive but Red is much better and Clyde has problems reaching the pedals.

Which one does the posing while the other one draws?: Clyde poses, Red draws.

Spring X Goldie

Who spends almost all their money on the other?: G O L D I E

Who sleeps in the other's lap?: They both do equally <3

Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?: Goldie is always half naked and Spring will sometimes tell him to put clothes on.

Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?: Spring and Goldie both sleep late as hell.

Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?: They both can't cook so they'd cook together.

Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?: Goldie says, "Oh, that's us!", Spring goes, "Eh, not really."

Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?: They share clothes honestly, they're around the same size in clothing but Spring's clothing is usually smaller if anything.

Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?": Spring does all the errands, Goldie says "You remembered [thing], right?".

Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?: Goldie drives and Spring gives directions.

Which one does the posing while the other one draws?: Goldie poses, Spring draws.

Jack X Jedd

Who spends almost all their money on the other?: Jack, he has a lot of money???

Who sleeps in the other's lap?: Jedd

Who walks around the house half-naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?: Jedd is half naked and Jack is screaming the house down.

Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?: Jack tells him to not stay up, he stays up anyway.

Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?: Jedd tries cooking but Jack ends up cooking it (YES, NO SERVANTS)

Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?: Jedd says, "Oh, that's us!", Jack goes, "Eh, not really."

Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?: Jedd is always in Jack's clothes.

Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?": Jack does all the errands, Jedd says "You remembered [thing], right?".

Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?: None of them can drive.

Which one does the posing while the other one draws?: Jack poses, Jedd draws.