the extended synopsis

*lower case intended*

wytai

n. a feature of modern society that suddenly strikes you as absurd and grotesque-from zoos and milk-drinking to organ transplants, life insurance, and fiction-part of the faint background noise of absurdity that reverberates from the moment our ancestors first crawled out of the slime but could not for the life of them remember what they got up to do.

epigraph

" in its early stages, insomnia is almost an oasis in which those who have to think or suffer darkly take refuge. "

- sidonie gabrielle colette

synopsis

what happens when the darkness is more welcoming than daylight, when you feel like the chains of society burn on you like the fires of hell?

one simple thing: you welcome the darkness, you slip into an incomprehendable insomnia, where all you have is yourself, your thoughts, and the sky above.

inspiration

→ anchorage by bateaux

→ dear december by incendia-

→ insomnia by bluebird0904

note

just to note, i am an insomniac myself.

and what insomnia basically is, is the fact that you cant sleep. simply, you are unable to sleep, so you stop wanting to sleep. but sometimes, eventually, you fall asleep.

also, this book is purely fictional, any coinciding events, characters or dialogue that refers or is similiar to any real life even is purely coincidental.

the lower case in the book is intended, so please dont correct me, its purely a style of writing. and the word above (wytai) is from the dictionary of obcsure sorrows.

and just before you go, please read my other book, teenage sparks.

i hope you like the tales of an insomniac.

now, enjoy.

Insomniac | 💤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें