Chapter 19- Just A Little Girl

Sara P.O.V.

I sit here on the soft carpet floor watching Rosie as she decides what card move she'll use next. She started laying down her cards. "Skip, skip, reverse, draw two, reverse, uno, draw four. As much as I love playing cards with you Sara, playing uno with 2 people is horrible. I just win faster."

I shook my head and smiled. "Rosie how can you be so calm when there is so much stuff going on right now. So much bad stuff going on."

She shrugged and picked up the cards and started shuffling them. Rosie met my eyes with her blue ones not once looking down at her shuffling. "I know Lily will find a way to get us out of this. She always finds a way to fix things. That's just what she does."

"But we've been here for almost 2 weeks now. What if your brother just leaves us here. Your brother who we haven't seen at all." The whole time we've been here I've cried my eyes out until the tears stopped flowing. I want nothing more than to go home and hug Ash, to kiss him, just to be around him. To smell his scent and know I'm safe from all this madness I never thought I would be apart of.

Rosie though is different. She hasn't once cried or complained. She just sits around waiting. Waiting for someone to come and save us which I think she knew all along. That she was just a pawn in a game to be moved around and traded for better use. "In time they will be here. It's just not now. As for Jay, he won't leave us here because we will be traded. We will find out what we are being traded for soon enough." she answered my worries like I was the scared little kid and she was the adult.

I never thought when I went down stairs to get a drink of water that I'd see rouges in the house. In the pack house mind you. I don't know how they did it but they masked their scent. I tried running away but they saw me and got me. They put a needle in my arm and gave me the tiniest bit of silver. All I can think is thank god I blacked out because with the silver sliding in my veins the pain was burning my whole body. I screamed with their hands over my mouth but it was too muffled for anyone to hear.

When I came to, I was in this room. It is huge. It has one bed, a chair, a couch, and a large bathroom, almost like the luxury suite of a hotel. The only catch is the walls are made of silver and the edges of the floor are also silver. The biggest surprise however was when I woke up and Rosie was asleep in the couch. It took her little body another day before the silver was drained out of her. "You are just like your sister. You are way too wise for your years."

Smiling she said, "It's a blessing and a curse."

"Do you miss Tristan." I blurted out as I looked into her eyes.

That makes her look away and the tears start to fill her eyes but she tries not to let them slide. "Um.... yeah of course I do and I know you miss Ash."

I nodded numbly.

We both jumped when we heard footsteps. Rosie quickly wiped away any of her tears that may have escaped and looked at the door with her chin held high. I watched as a tall man walked in from the dark of the night. From the way he walked with power and the size of him I knew he was an Alpha. He had brown hair that was short on the side of his head but long on the top. He walked across the silver unaffected and into our room. That's another thing. Rosie and I don't have shoes or anything to help us to cross the silver. Silver only hurts if it touches our bare skin. If by a miracle we could get out of here we would be caught by the guard standing on the other side of the door.

The Alpha sat lazily on the couch and spoke to Rosie. "Sorry I've been away for awhile Rose. I have been...busy."

I looked into the Alpha's eyes defiantly and noticed for the first time that they were crystal blue. So this is Jay. This is Rosie's brother. Rosie got up and went and sat herself in the chair across from Jay. Her face looked uninterested as she talked to him, "How's mama?" she asked.