Chapter 4- New Visitor

Pic of Marcus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lily

    After Daniel left I knew something was up. He asked me if anyone came with us which I'm sure he still thinks there are 2 other wolves out there. It took me a couple of minutes but I put the pieces together. There must be another rogue that came from the same way we did. I may have been pulled from school but I'm not stupid. Daniel obviously doesn't know me yet but he will but I guess I can't blame him since I know close to nothing about him. Then again I'm sharing a room with him so...... yeah I don't know what's going on. Trust is a gift from me and I'd like to know a little bit more about him because for all I know he my be sweet around us but not to others.

    Before I left to follow him, I told the kids to get dressed and just hang out while I go run an errand. I was able to find my way to the kitchen but I'm clueless after that. I couldn't remember which way we went when I first came here or how we got to the bedroom from the office considering I was out cold. I could tell it was roughly noon and there were women running around cooking and preparing to feed the pack. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and tried to feel where he was. It's something I picked up a while ago. When I have a strong bond with someone I can feel where they are like a sixth sense. Right now I can feel he's on the opposite side of the house from where the bedrooms are. But there was something else. I felt two strong presences in the same area but mom and dad are dead and the kids are with me. That only left Marcus. No way he was here. I left him behind. I lead my way up stairs and stood in front of a large set of double doors. I was about to enter when I heard a familiar voice talking in the room. It was Marcus's voice and he was talking to Daniel. No way! How did he get here? I really don't care! I barged into the room not caring what I am interrupting and called out Marcus's name.

    I watched him spin around with shock covering his face, "Lily!" I didn't waste a second before I ran and jumped into his arms. He spun me around making me laugh.

    I almost forgot Daniel was in the room until I heard him yell. "What the hell is going on?!"

    Marcus set me down on my feet but never letting go of my hand, I couldn't help but laugh at Daniel's confused face. Jealous? I gestured toward Marcus. "Daniel, Marcus. Marcus, Daniel. Daniel is my mate."

    I giggled as Marcus's jaw dropped and then he sputtered. "He is your mate." I just nodded my head. "Wow my little Lily is now the Luna of the largest pack ever. But don't think you're not in huge trouble for leaving me." I figured I was in trouble. My eyes bulged. Wait....

    "W-what?" I looked over to Daniel and he just nodded his head. "Ever?" once again a nod. I am a Luna of the biggest pack ever. Holy crap! How can I do this? The biggest? Why me? Whoa lighted headed. I feel myself slipping to the ground. I hear the my name being called but it sounds like I'm swimming. All the voices are like waves that make no sense whatsoever but I can hear the clear worry in them. I block out the noises and focus on breathing and building my strength. Slowly but surely I feel myself getting stronger. My eyes flutter open and I realize I am on the couch and both my hands are being held. One by Marcus and one by Daniel. When Daniel saw my eyes open he lets go of my hand leaving it cold. "What the hell was that?" He asked as he stood up and started to pacing on the other side of the room.

    I sit up on the couch and I feel a lot better. I look at Daniel, "I'm sorry. I fainted." I said bitterly not liking his attitude right now. Honestly he should be used to me fainting by now because it seems like a common trend. I looked up at Marcus, who was hovering over me. He looks really tired, eyes droopy, slack body, basically the whole 9 yards.