Chapter 12- Shocking Surprises

Jay P.O.V.

    Drew came striding into my office and normally I would have beat him for such a stupid action but because he was my beta I let him slide on a lot of things. Drew was wearing a huge smile on his face. I groaned in frustration and leaning on my desk I put my face in my heads. “So help me Drew, that smile better be good news or I will kick your ass.”

    He came to a stop in front of my desk. “Guess what I found?” he said with pure excitement in his voice sounding like a little kid who just found a hidden present.

    I lifted my head to look at him “I’m not in the mood. Tell me now.” I commanded him. I am so sick of people not getting to the point on things. Playing these stupid games just waste time.

    “I found her.” Those 3 words have just made my day. Ever since Lily left, I have wanted her back. I knew she was powerful and as long as I had her and the kids she couldn’t use her powers against me. She was my ticket to success and I don't care if she is my sister. My Alpha role is more important then some silly girls feelings. But then the wicked girl had to run away with the kids and ruin everything I have tried so hard to create since father died. When I found her gone, I first went to that worthless Marcus and beat him but he didn’t know anything. I did however put a spy on him just in case.

    “How?” I asked in shock as Drew’s smile grew bigger and his brown eyes brighter. I can’t blame him for being happy because being on my good side is quite the accomplishment.

    “That spy we put on Marcus lead us to her. She is at the Black Rocky Pack.” My smile dropped and Drew started backing away slowly in fear.

    “She is in what pack?” I said with my jaw clenched.

    Drew was now to the door and slowly he said “Black Rocky.”

    I let out a growl that shook the whole house. The Black Rocky pack is the biggest pack and I am second to his. Of all packs she had to go running to that one! My wolf was begging to be released but I held him in. Drew was strong but nothing compared to when I am mad. He was halfway out the door when he quickly added “And she’s the Luna.” With that I through a lamb and it shattered on the now closed door and my wolf was seeping out. Shit!

Daniel

    I inhaled deeply and my nose immediately filled with the sweet scent of fresh strawberries. Just her smell made me smile with so much joy. I opened my eyes to see Lily wrapped in my arms as she presses fully against me sleeping soundly. Even with bed head she was beautiful and seeing my mark on her neck made her more perfect. The mark has already almost healed and the bleeding stopped last night after I cleaned it. I knew my mark would be bigger than anyone elses in my pack because being an Alpha made me very territorial.

    Sensing me looking at her Lily’s eyes opened but she shut them just as fast. She blushed softly and smiled. “Staring is considered rude you know.” she informed me with her eyes still closed.

    I chuckled softly. My little mate never fails to surprise me. “Well than I am the rudest person you will ever meet because there is no way I can’t look at you.”

    She sighed at opened her crystal blue eyes once again. This time she decided to stare me up and down without trying to hide it and I had to laugh at her game. “There now we are both rude.” she said after her little inspection.

    Sighing I shook my head and pretended to be disappointed at her, “What am I ever going to do with you Angel?” I complained.

    That got a evil smile out of her and she wrapped her arms around my chest. “You could lock me in this room with you and we could never leave. Then we would never be rude to anyone but each other.”