"Adam" he said staring right at me.

I felt the tears fall out of my eyes. I didn't have the strength to keep them in. How did he find me? Davion. I look over at davion.

"And you are here to pick up Davion?" MS. Jones looked at me with eyes of concern for a while waiting to an answer.

"That's not all. But yes."
He steps closer to me and Ms.jones.

" St- Stay back! " I finally get the courage to say something. I won't let him hurt me anymore.....

"There's That beautiful voice I remember!" Adam let's out a loud creepy laugh making me and Ms. Jones jump.....

"Leave, an don't cum bak" I pointed my finger at him then the door. instead he took in air in Amazement while talking "You even have your accent after all this time" he smiles. I wipe my tears with my hands.

"Ms. Kaibee aren't you two in love?, why do you seem scared?" Davion looks back and forth between me and Adam.

"Nuh, he in fact he is my high school bully an rap-" I choke on another tear. I feel very light headed. So I grab Ms. Jones hand.

"What the hell Gregory you said Y'all were soul mates. What kinda shit is this?" Davion crosses his arms.

"But we are. It's just she hasn't owned up to it nephew" Gregory speaks still not taking his eyes off me. He undresses me with his eyes.

"Im going to have to ask you to leave sir. It's obvious she doesn't want anything to do with you." Ms. Jones said sternly.

"That's fine. Lets go nephew " he gestures for Davion to leave. They were out the door when he half yelled "I'll see you around"with that he and Davion left the class.

"Kaibee who was that man?"
I guess I have to tell her everything.
"Ms. Jones I think that we should sit" I nodded. And so we sit at her desk. She hands me the tissue box. I snatched a few out and Dab my face several times.

"A few months ago I was a homeless. D- During high school most all the other kids made fun of me and talked about me to their friends. I had gotten kicked out my home when my mother died. I only had about three outfits I wore to school. I couldn't take a shower all the time and important things like that. It was so horrible...." Ms. jones just shook her head and grabbed a tissue herself catching a tear.
"One day I had gotten detention for throwing up on another student. I didn't mean to, it's just that I had eaten out of trash and I got sick the next day" I choked out. Ms. Jones had tears coming down her face now.

"When detention was finally over it was about 6 pm. And I had to catch a bus to get to a park, that's usually where I would sleep. But I decided I could just walk. I remember.... a guy with an hoodie kept following me so I walked a little faster. But the faster I walked the move he did too. I began to run but he caught up to me at the park. There was no one there and it was so dark, I was dragged into the bushes and rapped" Ms. Jones is the first person I've ever told my story of rape to.

"The next day I dropped out. Soon I realized I was pregnant."  " I remember going to my stepfather... I went to my step father and surprisingly he gave me the money to abort my child." I put my head down in shame.

"I didn't want the abortion. I had no way to take care of it. I don't think it would have made it anyways because I didn't have much to eat on a daily basis." I dabbed more and more tears away.

" A man named jayceon gave me an apartment. But is now kicking me out because he has feelings for me but is now mad I don't feel the same. So I don't know what im gonna do once I get home." I admit.