Words are ghosts. Links to the past.

Waking up in a hospital isn't exactly your favorite thing. Actually you despise waking up in hospitals. You look around you trying to remember what happened, you quickly realize this hospital is awfully quiet and dark, you see Sans sleeping in a chair next to the bed and papyrus looking at the ground his leg bouncing anxiously. You try to sit up a little and wince and deciding to be uncomfortable instead, this alerts the younger brother of your presence. Papyrus looks up and is about to yell or rather talk with joy you quickly and painfully raise your finger to your lips then point at Sans who shifts slightly. You smile at Paps and wave him over, "what happened?" you say in a hushed tone. Papyrus quickly explains that you saved him from big trouble but got hurt in the process so they brought you to Alphys's lab to fix you up.

You look around actually quite nervous to be underground. You wanted to go home as quickly as possible, you didn't want to end up like your friends did. You push yourself up and out of the bed and pull tubes out of you making alarms go off the wazoo, Sans jumps to his feet a dark mean aura about him. He sees you leaving the room and runs after you quickly, "_______! Where are you going?!" He is still running after you, you wince his voice making your bandaged head hurt. "Home." you snap back quickly.
"But you're-"
"I'm going home Sans, I appreciate the help I really do but I can't be here. Gives me the heebie jeebiez."
His eyes flash with sadness and what appears to be agreement.
"I agree. If you say you're fine I won't pester any longer."

HEY KIDDOS
It's me the author of this train wreck. I don't have a lot to say about catching up cause it would take a whole fucking book to explain that I'm in my junior year of high school enjoying life planning on majoring in musical theater as I've known I probably would like all my life and yeah. I started writing from where I left off. Got a few ideas in my head and said fuck it I'm a DM now on my free time why not continue the story that has haunted me since freshman year. Let's do it. So please stick around for this ride old and new readers. Btw I came out to my friends as gender queer so I might as well here as well and request that you call me sky. See ya kiddos.

~Sky