Son of a Beach

After what seems for hours the skeletal monster doesn't seem that bad. Slowly you opened up and then he opened up to you because he went through basically the same situation but at the same time it was so different. As your worlds collided he leaned in for a kiss.

Time skip.

As sans held his cheek you were dusting yourself off and walking to the train station. He ran after you. "I thought we had something goin." You scoffed and turned on a pin to look at him. "Just because I opened up and told you how terrible my life is and you told me how bad you had it doesn't mean that I have to like you. You already know that my ancestors were the ones who sealed you in the mountain. I can see why, because monsters jump to conclusions so quickly they practically start a war." You said the last word with a bitterness that could ruin the sweetest things. Sans stood there shocked as you made your way to the train station. Once you took your seat on the train you felt something bubbling inside of you and you're pretty sure you haven't eaten in a few days and that you aren't flustered. Your fingers tingled with anticipation as to what would happen next. For once in your life you fought back and it felt so good.

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER AND SMALL CLIFF HANGER IM REALLY TIRED BECAUSE HIGH SCHOOL IS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND IM REALLY TIRED ALL THE TIME BUT I WILL UPDTAE ON SATURDAY CAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY YAY BDAY CHAPTER!!!! ~Mama Lillie.