A toll on your health

It's always raining somewhere else
You stare straight ahead taking notes off the health board. You began to glare into your notes.You really started despising this class. Why? Well the school started letting monsters enroll. You certainly did not have anything against monsters but you've lost more than one friend to that damn mountain. "_______?" "_______!" You blinked out of your day dreaming and looked up. The teacher was right in front of your table looking at you softly. You blushed with embarrassment.
"S-sorry Ms. Dreemurr." You stuttered out.
"I told you, please call me Toriel." The large monster gave you a smile that screamed forgiveness.
"S-sorry." You muttered under your breath. You heard a snicker from behind you. There it is. There he is. The reason you started despising this class. He had been whispering all class period to another monster, his brother you assumed. His snicker makes you snap, you spin around, the teacher still at your desk, and shoot him a look that could kill. "You got somethin' to say bonehead?!" You shout feeling determined about speaking your mind. He looks up at you and smirks, and you instantly feel regret building up in your stomach.
"hey kid, i ain't lookin for a bad time." He says calmly. Damn you hated hearing those stupid words every class period. "You should sight down you look sick and that could be bad for your health. " The skeleton beside him let out a groan and a short girl in a striped sweater across the room shouts "That was weak Sans!"
"I don't find health-related puns funny anymore since I started suffering from an irony deficiency." You shot back. He smirked and you slammed your hands on his table. His brother jumps and squeals but Sans doesn't flinch.
"That is quite enough young lady!" Toriel shouts and everyone goes silent.
"Go to the office."
"But!" You object.
"NOW." She says sternly with a look on her face you've never seen before. You growl and gather your stuff and slammed the class door behind you as you went toward the office. But didn't stop at the principals office like the other kids that got in trouble, you were too stressed. You gave the dog guard a gentle pet and signed out of school for the day. You couldn't stand being in anymore classes with that...that, asshole! You sigh and begin your long walk back to your tiny dirty apartment without a second look at the school. As you pass the schools sign you run your hand over the rough letters 'Mt. Ebott Highschool for the Gifted and talented'. And very poorly taped underneath was 'currently the only school enrolling monsters.' You growled and continued your walk home, hoping your mom wasn't there when you arrived early from school.