Mood swings

As you walked out of the school you went to the elementary school playground. They wouldn't be out of school for another hour. You sit on a swing and put your backpack down and take out Stitch. "Sorry about the bumpy ride girl." She shrugged and you put away the homework and notes tucking them behind your clothes.

You set Stitch on your lap and you swing gently back and forth when you realize you're not alone. 

"You feline okay?" You jump slightly and look over. It's him. "What do you want Sans?" You growled between clenched teeth looking down. "Oh she remembers my name how sweet." He said the sarcasm made your fists clench around the swings chain. "What. Do. You. Want." You were starting to get fed up again. "No need to be feral." He smirks. Now he's just looking for a fight. "Spit it out before I punch it out of you, skeleton." You threaten. Stitch falls asleep on your lap.

He sees the cat and his face softens, he keeps his distance. "I just wanted to say sorry, for what's happened so far today. You seem pretty beat up and looked like you could use somepawdy to talk to." You loosen up a bit at the pun but feel angrier then ever, you don't care at this point.

Stitch looks up and mewls softly you realize you're crying again. You are furious with him ,and yet, you want to hug him and tell him you're fine. What was wrong with your mind? It started giving you a headache. You realize you left your headache medication at home, that's when you break the silence.

"Damn you. Damn you and your dumb puns! If you never showed up I never would've had to run away from home!" You scream at him tears now flooding down your red cheeks. You're shaking. Badly. Stitch jumps onto your shoulder from your lap and starts to paw the hair out of your face, you swear she's like part human or something. But him. He's a monster what does he know.

Almost as if he read your thoughts he speaks softly. "I may be a monster, but I sure as hell know when something's wrong. And even if you hate me or want me to be out of your life forever, I can't leave someone like this alone." You sniffed and screamed in your head 'What does he mean someone like this? Who does he think he's talking to?!' However, you replied softly saying. "I don't need anyone. Stitch has been the only good thing happen to me since...m-my dad..."

You sniffed and wanted to throw up thinking about what happened to your dad. 'Why do bad things happen to good people?' You questioned in your mind while think about your loving father, you couldn't control the sobs as they shook through your body.

Sans is now sitting in front of you directing his attention to only you, even though the kids were already out of school. "Listen. If you need a place to stay-" he says gently after thinking for a moment.  "NO!" You shout before he can even finish, he looks a little taken aback. "Listen I know you're hurting a lot but if you just let me-" he reaches to put his hand on your leg. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" You yell at him your head hanging low, your black jeans drenched with tears. "LET ME HELP YOU DAMN IT!!" He yells at you.

You have never heard anyone yell at you like that with so much hurt and sincerity in their voice. You freeze clenching your teeth and you look up your face drenched when you realize... He's crying too.