This chapter seems fishy

You stood from the swing, the sun had already started its slow descent from the cloudy sky. Well that's what you were guessing because it was extremely too cloudy and it looked like it was about to storm. You sighed and Sans seemed to notice. He looked at you with a still semi-confused look he opened his mouth to speak but you stopped him before he could. "I just need a place to stay tonight that's it. I'll be gone in the morning." His face seemed to light up at that answer.

The walk to his house was long, silent, and awkward. Neither of you talked, sans was too busy reassuring his brother he would be home in time for spaghetti over text, you were good at reading over shoulders without people noticing. That's how you found out a lot from your mom. You shook your head of the thoughts and your h/l h/c hair whapped sans in the back of his skull. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I was just lost in thought. So spaghetti for dinner?" You asked as the two of you walked up to the doorstep.  He raised an eyebrow bone at you. "Yeah how'd you know?" He asked as he unlocked the door. "Like I said lost in thought, don't worry about it. Is it only your brother and us?" You asked hoping to just eat shower and sleep. You soon got a response. He opened the door and you walked in, you set your bag on the floor and let stitch start sniffing about. Then you got tackled. "SO WHOS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND BONE BOY?!" A most familiar voice yelled. You rubbed your head and looked up, yep your ears were right. It was the assistant coach Undyne. "I am NOT his girlfriend. I'm just here for the night." You say sternly establishing your point. You smile when a familiar face enters the room. "I'm so sorry about my girlfrie-" they saw you. "Oh hey __________!" You smiled at the small yellow reptile. "Hi Alphys." You wave.

After everything was explained to Papyrus you told the brothers that Stitch didn't need a litter box and you could just let her out through the guest room window and she'd find a way back up, you guys ate. "This is actually edible this time." Sans said from the end of the table. You looked at your barely touched food. Sans looked at you. "Everything okay kiddo?" He asked softly while the others talked loudly. "Yeah, I'm just not hungry." You responded grimly.

You usually didn't eat so your stomach wasn't that big, after all how do you eat when your mother barely lets you out of your room and beats you so much that you throw up any meal you've eaten. "Hey are you listening to me?" Sans asked. You shook the thoughts out once more. "Sorry, what?" You asked and he returned it with a sigh. "I asked if you wanted my room instead of the guest room. I actually cleaned. Tori made me." You snickered at him. "The teacher is your maid?" You asked. He rolled his "eyes" at you. "No. Do you want the room or not." You grumbled. "Fine. I'm gonna go shower this is too much social time for _________." You pushed your plate away and bowed to them. "Thank you for dinner papyrus. It was delicious." You said before grabbing your cat and bag and heading up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I don't want to bring down your spirits but my sisters cat stitch whom the cat in this story is based off of was recently diagnosed with cancer. I don't know all that details but I want this fanfic to be part of her memory and no I will not be killing the cat. Yet. Maybe. Possibly.

See you all next chapter.~ Lillie-Snepie.