On the Right Track.

You hugged sans quickly and checked out of the vet dishing out a whopping $145 to the front desk. You still had at least $600. Good. You carry stitch in your backpack and made your way towards the train station. You could hear stitch shuffling in your bag. "I know I hate it too." You say looking at everyone who dared even breath the same air as you right now. Last time you were here you got threatened with a knife for giving a monster directions. You shake the thoughts. You dash in knowing fairly well that the train to where you were going would leave soon and another wouldn't be around for quite some time. You sigh and dished out another $137. Damn life was expensive but you needed this. You could feel eyes burning into the back of your skull you roll your eyes and jump on the train.

~SPIRITUAL TIME SKIP~ (g-get it. Spirit tracks. Legend of zel- nevermind.)

You look out the window and for the first time in forever you crack a small smile as the beach comes into view and you almost shed a tear as you start to remember all the tines you had here with your family when it wasn't torn and shattered and dead. You sniff and grab your bag dashing off the train towards the boardwalk.

Once you get there you pull stitch out and set her on the sand and she bounces around like a little kid on Christmas who's just gotten the avocado he's always wanted. You chuckle and she pounces into your lap. You dont have a swim suit so youre careful not to get too sandy. The moment is perfect and you couldn't think of anything better. Then you fell eyes burning into the back of your skull again you whip your head around to see, yep, that damn skeleton. You growl and start throwing cuss words and threats left and right at him he seems a little taken aback. "Get out of here sans I hate your non existent guts!!!" You chuckle a little at what you say then turn serious again. He starts chuckling as well and this sets you off you jump to your feet tripping on the sand a little you tackle him to the ground and go to throw a punch at him but something stops you. Its not that he's not flinching at you but that he seems so entranced by you.

Your cheeks threaten blush but they dont, you drop your fist and you this my does sweep across your face, his finger bones, they wipe away a tear. You shake as you hear the waves crashing against the shore and the confused mewls of stitch as she pads over looking at you and the skeleton you're basically straddling at the moment you look over at her sand covered fur and Scoff lightly. "Aw baby youre all covered in sand." You say softly to your small kitty. She shakes and sends sand flying at you. "Now im covered in sands." You giggle and feel sans start to speak. "Actually sans is covered in you." You giggle and he smiles wider than usual.

After a small talk with the skeleton he soon understands why this place is so special to you. Not that you're warming up to the bonehead or anything.

Hey guys. Currently on a plane. Well I am when im writing this I won't be when you read it. Unless youre traveling through the 34th dimension then we need to talk. Unless youre the time police. If you are the time police then all I have to say is "no officer I dont know why there is an iguana in the pantry. No that's not the space queens iguana corgi hybrid. Youre crazy not me." Kbai.

~Mama Lillie.