SPOOK (Halloweenie special)

Halloween. Your favorite day of the year, despite the fact you haven't celebrated in over 2 years. You were so excited to not be in your dumb apartment this year, it's always so sad when you have to tell the kids you have babysat, that were so sweet, that you have nothing for them. Now you would've just sat inside and ignoring them but, your mother would answer the door and yell curses at them. "________..." besides you loved seeing their cute costumes, "______.." this year though, you were gonna go all out and decorate the Skeleton home, and dress up, and and... "______!"  Sans yells your name which causes you to fall off a ladder as you snap out of your thoughts. You close your eyes and brace for impact but instead fall into the skeletons arms, "you have to be more careful kid, scared me half to death!" Sans is breathing pretty heavily you did spook him. "Spoopy, rattled your bones there did I? Now put me down before I break you." He sets you down after the threat. "Now my boneafide wise friend, what's up?" He rolls his eyes, or what you think are you his eyes. "Paps wants to know if you wanna go trick or treating with him." You look in the window of the house and see the tall skeleton waving spastically. You wave back. "Yeah sure. Could be fun." Sans chuckles at your response and leans up close to your ear, "we may not be the best of friends but I assure you if he comes back in any way, shape, or form, you WILL have a bad time. Are we clear?" You nod quickly and blush. "Yes sir." You say quickly. "Good, now go get ready our guests will be arriving soon to help set up the party." You turn to go into the house. "Wait, what party?" He shakes his head and points to the front door. "Go. The sun is already setting." You run inside and get changed into a shirt that says gym leader and a trainer hat, stitch trots into the room dressed in a small eevee costume. Sans had made a trip last night to your apartment and got stuff for you for the next month. Alphys arranged for the school to let you finish senior year from home. You pick up stitch and smile in the full length mirror. "I can't believe it's almost been 6 years since we last went trick or treating." 

You head to the living room where a bunch of monsters stand, when you say a bunch you mean, Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus. Mettaton immediately started making your hair look like a Pokémon trainer's. 

when you finally walk outside sans is waiting out there with a bowl of candy. You hesitate then kiss his forehead softly. "We'll be back safe and sound later." He blushes and nods. "Okay." You walk off through the slightly terrifying yard. You start your candy crusade and then by the time you start to loop back you have chills down your spine. Someone's following you. You whip your head around right in time for someone to punch you in the gut. You instinctively kick your leg in their general direction before you stumble backwards. You look up and its a man in a hoodie, "didn't you get the memo kid?" he chuckles and papyrus takes a small step towards you. "no I don't follow popular trends." you scramble to your feet and hold up your fists ready to throw down. "obviously not, your walking around with a monster." he sneers. "monsters and humans aren't supposed to be together tonight. This is the holiday where we're supposed to scare away the monsters, remember?" he throws his fist at papyrus and you quickly step in front of him, he's being surprisingly quiet. You stumble back and hold your bleeding nose, "wrong (gender) to mess with bitch." you duck under another punch and kick his leg feeling satisfyed to hear a crunch then him screaming. About 10 seconds after he screams he reaches in his pocket and pulls out a butterfly knife and aims for your arm, he manages to cut deep. You yelp in pain and 2 seconds later Sans is standing next to you, well more like in front of you him arm protectively in front of you.  You smiled a little then the world faded to black and you collapsed on the cold hard concrete blood dripping from your arm.