XIV - Everything

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," he replied, glancing over at me.

"What do you want out of this? Us, I mean."

He turned his attention back to the road, thinking for a moment. He nervously tapped his fingers on the steering wheel before he spoke.

"Everything. I want to spend time with you, hold you, take you on dates, the whole nine yards. I know that our situation isn't...ideal, Maggie, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm falling for you," he said, slowing down and coming to a stop as we pulled up to a vacant red light.

I didn't know what to say. So instead, I leaned over the center console and softly placed my fingers just below his jawline. I closed my eyes and leaned in swiftly, gently placing my lips against his. They moved in sync slowly, saying everything that my words couldn't. When I pulled back, I rested my forehead against his.

"I'm guessing that means you feel the same way?" He joked, making me giggle and bite my lip. I looked up into his eyes for a moment, then kissed him again.

-

By now it was just past midnight, and we were both sitting on his couch. We were both turned in our seats facing towards one another, each holding onto our wine glass with one hand and holding each other's hand with the other.

"I had a really great time tonight," he said, making me smile as I took a sip of my wine.

"I did too. Thank you, by the way, for taking me out," I said.

He brought his glass up to his plump lips. "It was my pleasure," he winked, tipping his glass towards me before taking a sip.

I sighed, looking across the room at the clock. "Well, I should get going," I said, standing up and placing my empty glass on the coffee table.

"Stay the night," Shawn suggested, standing up behind me.

I turned to face him, our bodies only a foot apart. "Since I was planning on staying at Liv's I have a bag of clothes in my car," I smirked.

I leaned up towards him, gently taking his tie in my hands. "I'll be right back," I whispered against his lips, smoothing his tie against his muscular chest.

I sauntered out of the living room towards the front door, and headed out to my car. Once I had grabbed my overnight bag, I headed back into the house.

"You can go place your things in my room if you'd like, it's the second door on the right once you go up the stairs," he yelled to me from the kitchen.

My feet danced up the white marble staircase, my feet softly padding across the floor as I walked down the broad hallway. I opened the tall white door that lead to his bedroom, my eyes instantly falling onto the black, king sized bed whose vast headboard was slid up against the wall parallel to the door.

I walked across the cream colored carpet, placing my bag on the white duvet that covered the dark gray silk sheets.

I walked back towards the door and stuck my head into the hallway, "I'm just going to change, I'll be down in a minute," I yelled downstairs, letting him know what I was doing.

I slipped off my dress and put on black sweatpants and a gray tank top. (Maggie is played by the girl in the photo for this chapter, and she's wearing that outfit right now)

Once I was finished I headed downstairs, just as Shawn was sitting back down on the couch. I walked around to the front of the couch, his eyes lighting up as he saw me.

"You always look so stunning Maggie," he smiled, making me blush as I sat down beside him. He turned on the large plasma screen that was across from us, handing me the remote.

"Here, pick something to watch while I go change," he said, standing up and kissing the top of my head. I flipped through channels while he went upstairs, coming back down a minute later in gray sweatpants and a fitted black t-shirt.

He flopped down next to me on the couch, placing his arm around my shoulder and gently pulling me into him.

We searched the channels for a while before deciding to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off. A classic, and one of the best movies ever.

We both laughed and cuddled throughout the whole movie, occasionally sneaking a quick kiss. When it was almost 2am, we headed upstairs for bed.

He went around to one side of the bed as I slide into the other, him on my right side. He sat up and pulled his shirt off over his head, then tossed it onto the floor. He's hot with a shirt on, but when he's shirtless he's on a whole new level.

I rest my head on his chest as he wraps one arm around me, the other resting on my waist.

He kissed the top of my head sweetly as my eyes fluttered shut.

"Goodnight Maggie."

"Goodnight Shawn," I smiled.

(Does anyone like this story or nah?😂)