42: Officer Janet

I was currently standing by the police station in my disguise. A police uniform. I had a pair of aviators so tinted that my eyes were not visible whatsoever, and my white hair was tied up in a bun that I kept underneath my hat. I was just waiting for the signal. . .

"Okay, Missy, get your cute tooshie in there."

I grinned as I heard the message through the tiny headset on my ear. "Copy," I spoke into the mic before I walked into the station.

I sighed and placed my hand on my hip, rolling my head as I looked at Officer Remus talking to the pizza delivery girl. Officer Remus was a blonde man with dark blue eyes and a built figure. He was actually a bit attractive, but his arrogance and ego made it hard to work with him or get to know him, according to his files. He was currently flirting with the younger girl, who was clearly uncomfortable. "Yo, Remus, a word?" I chewed my gum obnoxiously before cracking my knuckles.

"And who are you?" He questioned with a scowl as the girl took that moment to slide out of his awkward bubble and rush out the door. What a scum bag.

"Officer Janet Mills, your new partner. Didn't you get the memo?" I spoke.

He grunted before rolling his eyes. "Of course I did. First thing you need to know, sweetheart—" oh, I did not like that. "—when I'm talkin' to someone, you don't interrupt. Especially when it looks like I'm about to get some action. Now, come on. We're going patrolling."

I blew a bubble and popped it, smirking before following him outside to our police cruiser. "Huh," I spoke thoughtfully. "We had better whips in Bludhaven."

"Yeah, I read that about your file," he took the driver's side as I took the passenger's side. "Look, princess—" oh, he was making it hard to resist murdering him right here and now. "—things run different in Gotham. Alright?" he turned the car on and started to drive. The police radio was silent, so I took the time to look out of the window to get my nerves under control.

Joker had hacked into Gotham PD's database to create a new transfer from Bludhaven—Janet Mills. He had also had the particular woman signed up with Officer John Remus. The person we had to speak to.

This guy was the definition of a dirty cop. He had a long line of charges pressed against him, ranging from assaulting people and stealing drugs from drug dealers, but since his father was John Remus Sr., the charges were dubbed meaningless with excuses like, "the criminals were resisting arrest," or "do you take the word of a drug addict over a cop's?" He was basically untouchable.

Well, in the legal justice system.

Although I wasn't in the justice system, I was going to serve this guy all he deserved.

When he wasn't selling the drugs he stole from dealers, he worked under Riddler as a thug and an insider to warn Riddler if they found a lead on him. He also knew information I was going to try to extract from him.

I needed to find out where Riddler's hideout was. And I needed to make sure to scare him so bad he wouldn't even think about telling Riddler he spilled the beans.

But in order to do this, I had to work my charm.

I slipped the top button off of my shirt and stretched my arms, yawning before placing my hand on Officer Remus' thigh. He spun to look at me with a shocked expression, then drank in my appearance. My cleavage, that was clearly exposed for his eyes to linger, and my hungry eyes. I bit my lip and let out a purr. "Good thing you didn't get that pizza girl's number, I've been waiting to show you a good time ever since I found out I was paired with the famous Officer Remus," I ran my hand down my breasts now. "Over at Bludhaven, we know you as Officer Steel, because of your nerves of steel. You're a bit of a celebrity. . . " I ran my hands down the inside of my thighs, letting out a moan. "Big boy."

He gulped, his face turning red as he shivered. "Oh, r-really?" he asked, trying to keep his cool.

"Really. Now, why don't we find some place to park and. . . You can show me how your baton works?" I winked.

I heard laughter in my mic. "Sounds like I'm watching a bad porno." Joker howled with laughter.

I almost cracked a grin, but I saved it by laughing seductively, in a low, sensual voice. "The things I'll do will blow your mind."

He put on his siren and ran the red, causing cars to halt before they got t-boned by the officer who weaved through traffic. In less than five minutes, we were underneath the highway in a road with a "no trespassers allowed" sign on it. Since he was the law, he was allowed here to inspect and patrol without looking suspicious.

He leaned his chair back and I took the opportunity to sit on his lap. I nearly threw up when I could feel his excitement on my thigh. "Oh, you're a bad boy, aren't you?" I snickered as I put my hands on the side of his head. I licked my lips.

"Oh, yes, I am, I need to be punished," he moaned as he watched me with lustful eyes.

I stopped grinning and placed my gun against his temple. "Yeah, I agree." I took my hat off and my aviators. His eyes widened.

"M-Miss Morphine."

I snickered in excitement. "Yeah, baby. Now, you're going to tell me where Riddler is, and if you don't tell me, I'll blow your brains out."

He grinned now. "Well, sweet cheeks, if you kill me, you'll have no leads."

I head butted him, busting his nose and causing it to spurt blood all over my cleavage. "Don't," I snapped, gritting my teeth. "Call me sweet pet names. That's Joker's job. And, you're right. . . " It was my turn to smile. "I can't kill you. But I can hurt you." I moved the gun down to point it at the thing pressing against my thigh, that had started softening already.

"Oh, no no no no, you don't have to do—He's at 30th street, underground. To access his place, you have to go down the staircase next to the hairdresser's, and the code on the pad is 1423."

I pulled my gun back and placed it in my holster. "Good. And if your information is wrong, or you tell Riddler," I placed my mouth right next to his ear. "I'm coming back for you."

I ran my finger along his cheek before letting out a cackle. "See you," I spoke, opening the driver's door, slamming it behind me, shaking the car. "Thanks, loser."

"Atta girl," Joker spoke in my ear.

"You know I get the job done, baby," I responded, rolling my neck as I walked onto the road, pinning my location to a henchmen who started to drive my way to pick me up.

"I'll slit his throat when this is all over," Joker cackled. "No one calls you those things except me. You are mine."

I grinned. "You know it, baby."

I stepped into the car that just showed up—a 2014 Honda Civic without plates—and nodded at the masked driver, who drove me back to the warehouse. Joker's turn to take the information and raid Riddler's base of operations.