19: You're Mine

8:00AM.

I yawned and ran my fingers through my hair, brushing my hair backwards gathering up my hair into a ponytail with a hair-tie loosely around my fingers. I pulled my hair through the hair-tie, twisting it, wrapping it around once more into a very tight ponytail. I winced as I felt a single strand uncomfortably being pulled, and gently rubbed the part of my head where I felt the pain.

I looked in the mirror and rolled my eyes. Butler duty barely even started and I was done with the job.

I turned to walk out of my bathroom and out of my bedroom door, closing it behind me as I took my phone out of my breast pocket. I had a text from Charlotte.

I leaned against my closed door and opened the message.

CHARLOTTE: Will be in Gotham in 30 minutes! Am I allowed to visit you at work when I get there, or should I wait until you're excused?

I pursed my lips before putting the phone back in my pocket, turning to walk to Joker's room. I knocked before he called for me to come in.

I swung the door open to find him sprawled on the bed, groaning to himself. His makeup was really sloppy, almost nonexistent, he wore no shirt but he had his suit pants still on. I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms before smirking. "Had fun last night, didn't you?"

He hiccupped before sitting up in his bed, his hair flopping in front of his face before he lazily brushed it away. "What does it concern you?"

I took my phone out after a moment of hesitation. "Charlotte wants to know if she can come here in thirty minutes, or if we should meet when I 'am excused from work'."

He started to grin. "Well, I guess you can have friends over. No roughhousing, kiddo." He was joking now, and I was pleased to see he was in a good mood.

ME: Yeah, you can come here. 6660 Wishester Ave.

I placed my phone on the dresser next to me, walking over to his bed as he straightened his back and watched me curiously. I grinned and set my leg on his bed, knee sinking in as I hoisted my other leg up so I was on all fours on the bed. I crawled towards him, gently placing my hand on his chest, pushing him back onto the bed. I crawled forward, legs around his hips as I leaned down, smashing my lips onto his. His hand gripped onto my hair as he started to kiss back harshly, my lips felt as if they were bruising in our passionate, hot kiss. He yanked on my hair-tie, pulling it off, causing me to hiss before my hair was set free. His hands ran through my hair, massaging my scalp, making me moan as I ran one hand down his chest, keeping the other one on his cheek.

He flipped me over so he was on top of me now, his hands gripping onto my hips, his mouth attacking my jawline and neck, his teeth sinking into my neck as I moaned and groaned at the same time, wincing at pain and pleasure. I bit my lip and writhed under him, gyrating my hips towards him. I felt him grin against my neck.

//MATURE SCENE START//

His hands slid down to grip onto my breasts, causing me to let out a soft moan as my hand reached down and held his growing lump in his pants. He let out a soft moan as he slipped my suit jacket off, unbuttoning my white shirt. He snapped off my bra as his mouth reached down to attack my left nipple, licking and sucking the tender flesh as I mewed softly, hand squeezing harder as I saw him practically roll his eyes back in pleasure.

He pulled at my belt, taking it off of me as he ripped my pants off in a quick motion. I started to tug at his, unbuttoning and unzippering them before he became frustrated and ripped them off himself, revealing the large tent forming in his boxers.

His hand cupped my wet sex, rubbing gently as I kissed him, he started to kiss me back with ferocity as his hand pushed my panties to the side, his fingers slipping inside of me. I let out a gasp as he started to slam his fingers in and out of me skillfully, I took his cock out of the hole of his boxers and started to pump my hand, causing him to let out a moan.

"Just get inside of me already," I moaned. He pulled his fingers out and ripped my panties off of me, grabbing my hips and pulling me down so our sexes were touching. He placed himself at my entrance and slipped in, both of us letting out a moan.

He started to move his hips back and forth, pushing himself deeper into me with each thrust, each more powerful than the last. The headboard started to smack against the wall, I gripped onto his upper arms and gasped as he bit my lower lip and growled, going deeper than before, as if it was possible.

"Oh God, oh God," I gasped as he pulled away from my mouth and sunk his teeth into my neck.

We were in sync, bodies moving into each other, craving one another until his movements became more erratic, and I felt a build-up in my lower abdomen.

"I-I'm gonnna—" I gasped.

"Do it," he growled, I could tell he was near orgasm.

I gripped onto the sheets and gasped, letting the sweet release wash over me as I tightened around him, causing him to pull out, releasing on my stomach.

//MATURE SCENE END//

I put my hand on my forehead as I took shaky breaths, realizing that I hadn't even noticed his lack of protection, but I was glad he pulled out. I looked at him in the eyes as he then collapsed next to me, breathless.

"How many times do you sleep with girls without protection?" I questioned in between breaths.

"This time caught me by surprise. I don't think either of us realized until the end," he spoke, then grinned. "You keep jumping my bones at the weirdest times."

"Good, because I don't want some other girl's dirty fluids inside of me," I spoke as I grabbed a tissue from the box on his nightstand, cleaning my stomach off.

"Why'd you jump me this time?" he questioned with a grin and a soft chuckle.

"Because you're mine," I spoke, kissing him before I sat up in my bed. "And every now and then, I can let you relish in that fact."

"I'm nobody's," he spoke defiantly.

"Well, I'm yours and I'm not afraid to admit it," I spoke as I started to clothe myself. "Don't lie and say that wasn't the best sex you've ever had. Well, since we last had sex."

He was quiet and tight-lipped as I winked at him and closed the door behind me, putting my hair back up in a tight ponytail as I practically skipped to my bedroom, ready to see my best friend for the first time in a long time.