13: Love and Hate

I walked into the meeting room at ten o'clock AM sharp. Joker was in the font of the group of standing henchmen, as usual, and instead of three chairs around him, there was just one, and it was for me.

I grinned and started to head to the stand, but I stopped in my tracks when I felt a henchmen's hand reach under my skirt to grab my ass.

I turned to look at him and grinned. "Hey," I spoke in a sultry voice.

He looked surprised. "Hey, baby."

"You know what happened to the last man who touched me without my consent?" I questioned, tilting my head. "This!" I pulled out my sword, slicing his throat. Henchmen gasped and made room as the man collapsed on the floor in a pool of his own blood. I slid the sword back in its holster and sat next to Joker nonchalantly.

Will looked at me from his spot in the crowd. I could tell he was surprised. Last time a goon touched me, I kept quiet and I was forced into killing him, this time I voluntarily took matters into my own hands without blinking an eye.

Joker chuckled at my act and turned to look at me. "What a big entrance."

"Oh, just for you, sweet thang," I spoke, winking. He grinned and chuckled once more before he looked at the Henchmen. They were staring at the man on the floor, ignoring the fact that Joker was ready to start speaking. Some of them were shocked, some of them nervous, and some of them just plain angry at me. 

"Okay, we get it, there's a dead guy on the floor. Sheesh, haven't you ever seen one before? You're all criminals." Joker shouted, he stood up, folding his arms now. "We have a job coming up. Since Dii and Laa are no longer, and neither is Mister Hammer," I killed Laa's boyfriend as well, knowing he'd come after me. Joker hated I did that, Mister Hammer was a huge, angry henchman that killed anyone in his path. Except me. He gave me an irritated look. "Missy here is taking over."

I smiled and waved like I was on a float in a parade.

"Okay, so we're going to be crashing Senator Reginald's party," I spoke. "Blah blah. Why do we need to meet for this?"

Joker flashed me another threatening glance as he started to laugh it off. "To pick who helps us."

"Any volunteers?" I questioned the crowd of henchmen, a handful of them raised their hands. "Excellent, come up. We choose you."

Joker growled and grabbed my chair, pushing it over. I fell off of it, landing on the ground off of the stand. I stood up and flipped him off, this struck something in him and he stood up, he was going to hit me, but I dodge the punch, and slammed my lips onto his.

Confused, he stopped attacking me, he pulled away as he looked at me, bewildered. The henchmen gasped at my bold move, as none of them knew the game we were playing with each other. None of them knew we had sex, just Will.

He growled, his hand lightly tapping my cheek as a warning as he got back onto his chair, and entwined his fingers. I fixed my chair, and sat back in it. I was lucky he didn't stab me for that.

"I guess we pick the fucking volunteers," he seethed. He shot me a glare before he sighed loudly. "Okay, so this function is in Gotham Park. The one around Central Drive. It'll be closed down for this function, as this Senator helped the parks department, and the improvement of this stupid park is his doing. We're going to wreak havoc, there's no real goal to this besides scaring the shit out of them. Unless I change my mind. Ready to go?" he questioned. "Good." He answered for them, he stood up. "Missy, follow me," he spoke to me as I stood up and followed him down a separate hallway as our goons started to load the vans with weaponry and armor.

"Where are we—" He cut me off by slamming me against the wall, he put a knife to my throat. I stared at him in the eyes, I felt no fear as he pressed it harder against my neck. I kept quiet, watching him intently. "Son of a—" he growled, then smashed his mouth against mine, bruising my mouth with his violent, crazed kiss. He dropped the knife and wrapped his arms around me, drawing blood as he bit my lower lip harder than I had ever bit his. I squeaked, letting out a moan, he pulled away and picked his knife back up, his breathing uneven. He didn't say another word, he turned away from me and continued to walk, and I followed him. I was on cloud nine.