Suddenly he grabbed my leg and pulled me down on the ground and got up and kicked me in the face, knocking me out.

(Time skip)

I woke up and looked around and saw that I was still in Jason's disgusting warehouse. I looked at myself, my arms were tied behind my back and my jacket was removed. My legs were tied together as well.
I tried to free myself but I failed.

"Oh, you're awake." I heard Jason say as he approached me.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"Oh nonononono! Who taught you to speak like that? That's not a nice thing to say, is it? It's so bad. Hehehehe!" He said mockingly. I spat in his face.

He wiped his face and then got angry and slapped me.

"You are so stupid, Mikasa!" He shouted. "And I'm gonna teach you a lesson..." he said with a disgusting grin on his face.

The then grabbed my scarf and removed it roughly.

"My scarf!" I shouted.

Jason looked at it confused and said "This thing? Ha! You care about this disgusting piece of shit? I'm gonna enjoy choking you with it while fucking you."

He then took off his pants, revealing his boxers.

"Oh no! Help! Anyone!" I tried to scream for help but it was no use. The location we were in was nearly deserted. And it was far from my house.

He approached me and placed his hands on my sensitive spot and started to stroke it gently. Earning a gasp and a small moan from me.

"Mmmm. Like that. Do you like it, honey?" He said teasingly. He then proceeded to unbutton my pants. "What a whore."

I looked away and noticed that my phone was on the table. I knew I couldn't reach for it. Then I looked back down and saw that Jason was now taking off my pants.

"Y'know, you do know how to give good blowjobs. I loved it every time you sucked my cock dry! Have you been practicing?" He asked.

"What? What do you mean?!" I asked yelling.

I did not have the slightest clue of what happened. He did drug me before. But is it really that easy for him to make me pleasure him? He's a mad freak and he's proud of it.

Then the door was kicked open and two guys charged at Jason and pushed him away from me. They were Reiner and Bertholdt. Reiner then started to fight with Jason while Bertholdt untied me. Then Bert charged at Jason and started to help Reiner fight him. I quickly pulled my pants up and buttoned them and found my jacket and scarf and wore them and took my phone.

When I was done. Jason was a bloody mess and was knocked out. Reiner and Bertholdt approached me.

"Mikasa, you okay?" Reiner asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How did you find me by the way?" I asked

"Sasha called Annie. Annie told Reiner and Reiner asked me to go with him and I tagged along and we found you, beat this guy up and here we are." Bertholdt said.

"Oh thanks again." I said.

Reiner and Bertholdt called the cops and they soon arrived and took Jason to prison. Then I was taken home. Reiner and Bertholdt decided to keep everything a secret and not tell anyone about what happened today. I thanked them again.

From that day forward, I started working out. I got stronger and better. I became skilled in fighting and no one tried to mess with me. I worked out alongside Annie and we both became the strongest girls in high-school.

Why did I do that? Because I was destroyed. I wanted to rebuild myself and start anew. I wanted to leave my weakness behind me and become strong.
No longer would I be weak and let anyone play me around like a fool.

I know I'll never be whole again. And the damage has already been done. It was time for me to put aside my failures and rebuild myself from the ground up.
But it will be extremely hard without Eren. But I'll do it. I'll persevere no matter what.

I cut my hair, leaving me with a short hairstyle, a little under shoulder length. Over the year, my body started to develop muscles beyond my expectations.

Krista came back after spring break and she was not happy at all to hear what happened. She decided not to tell Eren because he needed to start a new life, or something along those lines.

I still miss Eren. I guess abscence does make the heart grow fonder.
I will never move on. I guess I'm destined to stay without Eren for the rest of my life.