The next day Jiraiya, Hatake Kakashi, and a surprising two dozen root Anbu were standing ready at the gate. "Minato only requested one dozen Anbu." Jiraiya states only slightly surprised by the amount of Anbu there.  

"Danzo-Sama said to bring more in the case that we need more help." The commander root Anbu states.

"Understood." Jiraiya states, paranoia could be helpful should thinks become sour.

"Let's go top speed to Sunagakure." Jiraiya states before sprinting off to Sunagakure.

Everyone watched with sweat drops when Jiraiya left their sight, was he insane. Running at full speed to Sunagakure would leave them exhausted and with Jiraiya being the fastest one there, they had no chance of catching up to him and telling him that. Jiraiya eventually came back to the group, in which most members told him why it would be stupid to run at full speed, but even so they would be moving at a fast pace to bring a usual three day travel to around two days. When they finally arrived at Sunagakure instead of being exhausted which Jiraiya's idea would have done, they felt ready and aware. 

"Halt, state your name, and business for Sunagakure." A Chunin guard states. 

"I am the hermit of Mount Myoboku, it is I the toad Mountain Sage, the great gallant Jiraiya!" Jiraiya introduces.

The Chuunin looks up in shock, he hadn't expected a Sannin to be at the village gates. But what he saw made him even more surprised, he saw Hatake Kakashi and a few hidden Anbu members hiding among them. "You may enter." The Chuunin weakly replied.

"Thank you." Jiraiya states before walking in with the rest of the group, heading straight for the Kazekage's tower. 

"Welcome to the Kazekage's office." The secretary welcomes.

"Thank you." Kakashi replies with his closed eye smile.

"Hello Kazekage-Sama." Jiraiya states slightly bowing when he entered the room.

"Jiraiya, it's a surprise to see you." Rasa the Kazekage replies.

"We have business to attend to Kazekage-Sama." Kakashi interrupts.

"That we do have Hatake Kakashi." Rasa admits.

"Let's get straight to the point, Rasa are you going to help Konoha in the next war?" Jiraiya questioned.

"We of Sunagakure have yet to fully reach a conclusion, but we have scheduled that last meeting for this reason later today, so if you want to stay until then you are welcome to join the meeting and listen to our meeting." Rasa offers.

"Are you sure it's wise to allow the Konoha shinobi to listen to a council meeting, what if it gets side tracked and they hear of our other plans?" A Sunagakure adviser asks whispering in the Kazekage's ear.

"I'm sure we will be fine." Rasa whispers back.

"I trust you not to make a mistake." The adviser states before leaving.

"When is the meeting." Jiraiya inquires.

"It is planned to be at around six later today, if you want to show up do not be late." Rasa warns, particularly looking at Kakashi, for he had heard of the mans tendency to be late.