"Never think that you are above a kind of mission because you're a genius, use your skills and think straight, don't let arrogance take control of you." Fugaku warns sternly.

"Who would have thought that the leader on one of the most arrogant clans would warn their child about arrogance, that's quite ironic if you think about it Tou-San." Naruto replies with a smirk.

"Just get back home." Mikoto states entering the conversation.

"I will Kaa-San." Naruto states before heading towards his bed.

-_____-Back to plot -______-

So the story may be thinking that the reader is wondering about how Naruto will be involved in this war. The quick and easy answer is that he won't, for the dead cannot take place in fights of the living, the story thinks it made it clear that it killed of Naruto without any regrets. Yes the story realizes that it was only three or four chapters ago, but it still means Naruto is dead! Now let's get back to Minato.

"Minato the other villages are plotting." Jiraiya warns standing in the window.

"That's disturbing." Minato replies looking worried.

"We haven't yet received word from Sunagakure of their involvement in the war." Jiraiya states.

"Jiraiya I want you to go to Sunagakure and hear their response, bring Kakashi with you and a dozen Anbu in the case that they want to make any hostile moves." Minato orders.

"It will be done Minato." Jiraiya states leaving from the window to get Kakashi.

Minato proceeded Jiraiya's leaving by ordering Danzo into the room. "Danzo I need your root ANBU for a mission." Minato states.

"Straight to business eh." Danzo states.

"We have a war brewing and Konoha will need every shinobi we can get, your Anbu root will be no different." Minato sternly states.

"I understand, may I understand the mission." Danzo requests.

"Jiraiya, Kakashi and the root members you will be sending are going to be visiting Sunagakure to find out if they are going to be helpful to us in the war, if anything hostile happens with Jiraiya, Kakashi and the root Anbu I think that they will be able to hold themselves until reinforcements come, now if Sunagakure decides to help us then we will have Shikaku make a new plan with Sunagakure's might involved." Minato briefs.

"Why do we need Sunagakure's help?" Danzo inquired with a critical eye.

"While Konoha may be the strongest of the major villages we can't alone take down three major villages and at least ten minor villages." Minato replies.

"That many villages are after us, never thought I'd see the day." Danzo states, even for his insane standards he knew Konoha wouldn't be able to make it in one piece without help.

"I never wanted to see this day, Jiraiya's ideals for peace are going to have to be postponed another war." Minato states sadly.

"The root Anbu will be for Jiraiya's assistance at the gate tomorrow." Danzo states before walking away. 

"Now I see why Hiruzen kept Danzo around, paranoia is truly a pain in the ass." Minato grumbles.