Chapter 1

Olivia's POV:
I heard the elevator door open and I see my captain and a beautiful blonde girl who looks to be in her twenties. She walks to the empty desk in front of me that my captain points to. She sets the three boxes she was holding on the desk and my captain calls me to his office.

"Yes, cap't?" I speak shutting the office door.

"Ol- Detective Benson, that girl that is setting up outside my office," he points to the hot blonde, "is your new partner Amanda Rollins. She has went through the training but is still a baby at this, you will help her."

"Thanks cap't, at least I'm not the only girl here so all you GUYS will stop making fun of me."

"Olivia, that will never stop." We share a laugh.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go talk to her." I walk out of the office and toward the blonde. "Hi, I'm Olivia Benson" I hold out a hand.

"Amanda Rollins" she smiles shaking it.

"You need help with that?" I ask referring to the boxes of supplies and stuff that is everywhere.

"I think I have to much stuff" she laughs moving her hair behind her ear revealing a long scar down her neck.

"What happened?" I ask tracing her scar with my index finger, she flinches and I stop.

"Um, I got into a, um, fight with, um, my, uhm, ex. He, uh, has a temper" She stutters and I watch a tear slide down her face when she looks at me.

"Its ok, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" I talk to her as I do with scared vics.

We set up her desk and cap't tells us to go home. "Hey, you wanna ride home?" I ask.

"Can I stay with you? My ex knows where I live" she speaks.

"Sure" I enter my car and so does she.

When we get there we exit the car and I spot James, my old partner's brother. "Hey James"

"Olivia, oh, hey Mandy!" Amanda looks over at him and her eyes tear up. She starts to cry and passes out into my arms.

"I would advise you to leave now" I speak picking Amanda up fully and walking into my unlocked door to my apartment. I put Amanda in my bed, take her clothes off, and throw one of my oversized sweatshirts over her head. I change into a button up pj shirt and sweatpants and walk to the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the tv to abc to watch Two Broke Girls. I fall asleep in the middle of an episode.

Amanda's POV:
I wake up in someone's bed in an oversized sweatshirt at 4:39 am. I walk out of the room and into a living room, I find Olivia on the couch asleep with the tv on. I find the bathroom and use it. Damn that toilet is loud! I walk back into the living room and see Olivia sitting up on the couch, I turn red in guilt. "Sorry" I whisper.

"No, it's ok, it's fine. I'm going to take a shower, if you want anything to eat, you are free to the kitchen and the remote is right on the desk, and coffee is right there" She walks into the bathroom and I walk to the kitchen.