I plugged my camera into my laptop, downloading everything I had filmed this weekend onto it as I released a small giggle.

"No," I glanced up to Sasha, eyeing Arizona, who was smirking deviously. "I didn't. You know, because Mendes and I had different rooms."

"You could've snuck in!"

"Ah, yes, because it was that simple."

Sasha rolled her eyes before turning to Arizona. "She should've tried harder, right?!"

"Sash," Arizona laughed, shaking her head. "I doubt it would've been that easy."

"Yeah, listen to Arizona." I teased, putting the clean laundry back in the drawers. "What did you two do this weekend?"

"We went out, actually." Arizona hummed. "Elise Grey threw a kickass party Saturday night."

"Did you two pull anyone?" I asked.

I looked up once I was met with silence, shaking my head when I saw the two were grinning at each other like idiots.

"You two did!" I laughed, grinning back at them. "Were they hot? Lacrosse guys? Soccer guys?"

"Mine was from your school," Sasha giggled, her cheeks pink.

"And my lips are sealed on who I was with." Arizona smirked, tilting her head.

"You two would never settle for less, so I'm not surprised."

The three of us talked for awhile longer, including a group FaceTime call to Caroline, who was still in Nebraska with Jack for the rest of the week.

Arizona and Sasha waved goodnight before walking out of my room once I had finally unpacked, and I grabbed my computer as I moved onto my bed.

I glanced through the videos, saving them to a file for The Blaze, before clicking out of it and moving to the private folder I had set up.

In the folder, photos of Shawn I had taken opened onto the screen. I couldn't help but smile fondly as I looked at the one I had taken while lying on top of him.

He was grinning up at the camera, his dark eyes mostly closed as his long lashes fanned over his cheeks. His chest was bare, like my thighs, which rested on each side of his torso. The only way anyone would be able to ever tell it was me was the small heart tattoo on my inner thigh.

I shut my computer, setting it on my nightstand before reaching for my phone and quickly typing out a message to Shawn.

Thank you for this weekend. I stole one of your hoodies by the way. x

His reply came a few moments later, making me giggle.

You're welcome. It's fine. I've gotten the lace pair of panties. xx

[]

"Johnson," I whispered, ripping a piece of notebook paper off before tossing it at his head.

He turned around, a laugh coming from his lips as he raised a brow at me. "Yes?"

"Will you tell Arizona I left early? I'm not feeling so hot so I'm leaving during lunch."

"Course, J. If you need anything, let us know, yeah?"

"Thank you," I grinned, blowing him a kiss.

The bell rang as our math teacher dismissed the class, and I waved goodbye to Johnson and Sammy as I walked to my car.

Once I had gotten home, I pushed the door open by habit, only to realize it wasn't locked, like I had left it this morning. Furrowing my brows, I stepped inside cautiously, swallowing thickly before calling out.