Girl talk part 2/unexpected blessing

Brittany

There's a knock on the door I walk over to open it to Tia and Keisha. They walk in and I close the door. "Now what tea you got for us girl." Keisha says as her and Tia sits down on my sofa.

"So after we left the club and went back to Tyrone's crib right. We had sex and it was soooo amazing girl. That nigga put it down on me like no other girl. The things he did to my body my god. Gets me wet just thinking bout it. Blessed with bomb tongue and dick skills bitchhhhh. I came not once but twice girl then this morning I woke up to him eating me out. He snatched my soul multiple times. But enough of me what happen with you two with T friends."

"My girl done got hooked to some bomb sex that's what I'm talking bout but Mack he's cute we been texting since last night nothing happen but a kiss." Keisha says.

"With a sexy nigga like Trey was bitch we was lit and ended it even better. I threw back on his fine ass. Nigga stole my soul." Tia says.

"And you call me a freak. Now you two gotta dip because I need some rest before work later tonight."  I chucked. I hug both Tia and Keisha and walk them to the door.

As they leave I hear a honk from outside. I open my door and it's Tyrone. I walk over to his car "miss me already I see huh lil boy." I giggle. 

"I see you got jokes now I'm rubbing off on you already huh lil girl and yea a nigga missed you. I came over to chill with you for a lil bit because later tonight imma be on this tour for a month to two months." Tyrone said

"Damn that long? Imma miss seeing yo big head ass and getting my soul snatched. But handle yo business yo girl gonna hold it down. Now come on inside I got a going away present for you to remember me while you gone. And you better let all them hoes know you off the market."

A two months later...

I'm backstage at my job almost time for me to go on and I just feel nauseous. I sit down and Tia and Keisha walk over to me.

"Brittany it's almost your time to go on stage. You can't go on throwing up let me take you home. Your not feeling well. " Tia says. I give Tia my keys then I follow her to my car. "Keisha imma need you to follow me so you can drive me back so I can get my car after I get Brittany inside." She says
I get in the passenger side while Tia gets in the driver seat and starts the  car up. She backs out of the the parking lot onto the road and drive off.

Within twenty minutes we arrive pulling up in my driveway and Keisha right behind us. "I got it from here thanks you guys." As I open my door car door.

"No we gonna make sure you get in the bed." Tia says. She opens my door and help walk me in my home. I get in my bed.

"I'll be right back after I bring Tia her car ok. You just get some rest." Keisha says then they closed my bedroom door as they walked out.  I closed my eyes and before long I fell asleep.

Next morning I wake up still feeling sick. I get out of bed to get a sprite. I walk into the kitchen as I walk to the refrigerator. I look in the living room and see Keisha sleeping on the sofa. I grab my sprite and goes to sit beside Keisha. She wakes up.

"Sorry did I wake you? You know you didn't have to here you could've went home what about the your baby."

"It's ok Tia offered to let my baby sleep by her but how you holding up you feeling better?"  She said

"I'm still feeling a lil sick and nauseous."

"Brittany did you have your period last  month and Tyrone used a condom when y'all had sex?"

"That night he used one but when we had shower sex he didn't. He also used one when he came to chill before going on his tour. But me feeling sick doesn't mean I'm pregnant. And no I didn't get one last month. "

"All it takes is one time but we may never know imma go run to the store and get a pregnancy test just to make sure. But what if you are Brittany. How do you think Tyrone gonna react to it."

"We'll talk about that after we know for sure. I just I don't even know I'm just all confused right now."

"Well you just lie down and get some rest in the meantime. I'll be right back." She says

I close my eyes and fall asleep within seconds. Minutes later Keisha returns back with the test and wakes me up. I open it and take it out of the box then head to my bathroom. I pee on the stick then I bring it to Keisha to read because I was nervous and scared.

"It's two lines Britt." She says. I started to cry because I was just confused and didn't know what to do. Keisha holds me in her arms to try and comfort me. Tia open the door walks in  holding Keisha's baby and is lost.

"What's going on why Brittany crying is everything ok?" 'Tia says

"She just found out she's pregnant." Keisha says while still holding me.

"Oh my god." Tia says while walking over to me and rubbing my back to comfort me also.

"Everything's gonna be ok we got yo back girl." Tia says.