Date night part 1

The next morning I wake up after my alarm goes off. The clock reads 10:20 am.

iMessage

Future Boo Thang🙈🙈♥️ "Good morning gorgeous."

Future boo♥️ " Goodmorning handsome how you slept?"

Future Boo Thang🙈🙈♥️"I slept ight but you know it would've been better if a real woman was in this bed beside me like yourself. But how was work lil girl."

Future boo♥️ "Loong but ya know ya girl had to get them coins."

Future Boo Thang🙈🙈♥️ "that's all good but check it out a nigga bout to FaceTime you."

The phone rung three times before she picked up.

I was speechless for a second when she answered and I seen her beautiful face her caramel complexion. Fuck a snack I swear she a whole dessert. " wassup lil girl what yo big head ass got planned for later tonight?"

She smiles "boy shaddup my head not big that's yo ass with the big ass head and shit. But I'm off tonight wassup you got something planned for me?"she said

"I may got a lil something something in mind. You want me to come pick you up or you gonna come by me and you ride with me lil girl."

"Imma drive over to yo crib text me yo address and let me know what time you we going out lil boy."she said

"Ight that's a bet well imma talk to you later luv I'm bout to get some more sleep and shit, and by the bags under yo eyes you could do the same." I said why laughing "nah just playing you look gorgeous luv Beyoncé waking up ain't got shit on you."

"Boy you play all day lil aggy ass she roll her eyes and thank you but yea I'm bout to be sleep too so talk to ya later lil boy." She says before hanging up.

I wake back up it's now 7:00 pm I get out of bed and head straight to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and turn on the water. The warmth of the water on my skin feels so good. After spending 40 minutes in the shower I get out and dry off. I grab a towel and wrap around my waist as I grab my toothbrush.

I put spread toothpaste on and start to brush while walking back to my bedroom to get my phone. I get my phone and text Brit Brat my address and shit.

Then I decide to double text.

Future Boo♥️ "the door gonna be open just come and walk in when you pull up."

I throw my phone back on the bed and head back to the bathroom. I spit out the toothpaste then use mouthwash afterwards. I then lotion my arms,face and the rest of my body with cocoa butter. All of a sudden I hear a text came through my phone.

Future Boo Thang🙈🙈♥️ "ok I gotcha imma be there round 9."

I head back up in my bedroom and go to my closet I get out some blue polo boxes,black denim jeans, black tee with an white flag on it and some white Lebron 12s.

I look at the time and it's 8:40pm.

I go over to my dresser and spray some D&G cologne on my each of my wrist and neck.

Brittany

I'm pulling up in Tyrone driveway and I can't lie this nigga got a nice ass crib. I put my Lexus in park right beside his jaguar. I get out the door and I open it like he said.

"T this Brittany you ready?"
Within two minutes he come out and he looking so damn fine and fly, a brown skin nigga that can dress a cute smile and not to mention his tongue game. God was too good blessing this man.

Tyrone

When I say god truly blessed this woman standing in front of me right now. I gotta remember to thank her parents for making a dessert like this caramel sundae in front of me right now. I gotta remember to thank her parents for making this lil girl right here. She got on a black laced strappy two piece mini dress and to top it off with some ones the knee black boots.

"You just gon stare lil girl  come over and give a nigga a hug or something." I said while smirking

She smiles and roll her eyes while walking over towards me.

"You look amazing tonight Brit brat forreal." I then give her a lil peck of a kiss on her lips then hug her.

Brittany

When I hugged Tyrone his cologne smelt so good. It's nothing like a handsome man that smells good and can dress. That knows what he wants and not on any games.

"Ok lil boy I see you smelling good and looking fly."

He chuckles then say " shit I can say the same bout you lil girl. So you ready to dip outchea?"

"Yeah I am but you still haven't told me where we going duhhhh."

He smirks "duh me again watch I throw yo lil sexy ass to the nearest wall. It's a surprise now let's go luv."

Tyrone

After we step out my crib I close the door behind us and lock the door. I go to open her side of the door.

"Well aren't you a gentleman" she says as she gets in.

"You know something g like that nothing major lil girl." I smile before closing the door. Then I walk over to the driver side and gets in.

I start the car up and pull out of the driveway onto the road and drive off. We pull up to Applebee's parking lot. I park the car and hop out and close the door to the driver side. I proceed to make my way to the passenger side and open the car for Brittany. She gets out and I close the door behind her. I put my arm around her waist while we walk from the parking lot into the restaurant.

We are then greeted by a waiter.

"Hello I'll be your waiter for the night."

"Hey how you table for two please."

"Right away follow me please." The waiter said. He showed us our table with the menus already on the table. I go to pull Brittany's chair out. She sits and I push her chair in then I go and sit my chair.

"So what would you two like to drink."

"I'll take a sprite"

"And what would you like you ma'am?"

"I'll take a Pepsi thank you."

The waiter goes to get the drinks as we take a look at the menu.

The waiter returns with our drinks and ask " so ate you two ready to order or do you need more time."

I go first "yeah lemme get the firecracker shrimp."

" I'll like the mozzarella chicken." Brittany says

"Will that be all? Ok I'll have yo food brought to you shortly."The waiter says