Chapter 4:Girl talk

Brittany

Next day my alarm goes off at 11:00 am. I get out my bed and get ready to hop in the shower before my girl tia gets here. Thinking about last night with Tyrone was so cute. It's just nice to vibe with and connect with someone that actually just really opened with you.

I get in this shower and the water just hit my body and slides off like a window pane. After about 30 minutes in the shower I get out and dry myself off with a towel. Then grab another towel to wrap up around my body and another for my hair.

I make my way from my bathroom to my closet and get out a pink sports bra and denim mini skirt.

I place them on the bed and grab my cherry blossom lotion from off the dresser. I remove my towel and lotion my face then my arms and the rest of my body.

I put on my sports bra then put on some women's degree deodorant, afterwards I put on my denim mini skirt and top it off with some all white converse shoes.

I head out my room to the living room where I hear a knock on my door. I go to open it and it's my sexy chocolate home girl tia. Looking cute with her pink sundress and black mini purse.

I give her a hug and let her in then we go sit down on my sofa.

"So Brittany girllll why you took off work last night you almost never take off from work." Tia says

"Girl I had a date with this dude I been talking to for a minute. Wait let me rephrase this rapper."

" a date oh shit brittany how was it is this nigga cute? And did you give it up to him?"

" bitch tia yes this nigga is fine as hell sexy brown skin with big lips dreads girl just damn. And no I didn't give it up to him yet. But a bitch did get ate out the first time we met. I said while doing the messy tongue.

"Brittany bitchhhhh he sound cute but that wasn't the first time you two met? And you got head but no dick bitch what. How was the head bitch I need all the tea bitch hot and served. "

I chuckled for a second " first off bitch it was spontaneous out of no where when he ate me out. I went over to the studio cause he asked me to come. We listened to his song and it's so good girl and nasty. It was like the perfect set up. But bitchhhh when I tell you his tongue game is something serious girl. The way he worked his tongue on my clit bitch he made me cum and it felt so damn good. Bitch Mike could never make me cum shit he didn't even eat pussy."

Tia does the messy tongue " girl it was that good and he good looking like you say? Plus he make music yeah he sound like the perfect package. Hold up how big his dick is have you ever seen it yet?"

"Will you calm yo ass down shit you more excited than I am. But nah I didn't."

"Well shit if he all like you explain see if he got a brother or friend like him then shit a girl up. But come on I'm suppose to meet my Keisha at subway. Let's go." Tia says as we both get off the sofa and head out the door.

I get in my Lexus and tia gets in her Mercedes. She pull out my driveway first then I follow behind.

Within 15 minutes we arrive at subway. We park our cars and get out to make our way into subway.

We see Keisha sitting down with her phone in her hand. We go over she lifts her head up smile and gets up to hug us both.

"So Keisha girl wait till you get this tea. Brittany been seeing somebody." Tia says

"Damn tia you got it out before I could even say something ass all excited." I say I chuckle "

"Hold up Brittany who this mystery nigga is. He cute ?" Says Keisha

Then tia says  girl I asked the same thing. How she described him he is."

I just shake my head "whatever let me just show y'all a picture of him." I pull out my phone and go on Tyrone instagram and find a picture of him to show these two.

"Here this him happy now?"

"Damn he is cute" they both say

"Wait I know who that is he a rapper and shit." Keisha says

"Sure you ready for that Brittany I mean that's not a easy lifestyle to get used to. Thirsty bitches all over left and right on yo nigga and shit. How you even know if he gonna be faithful and shit." Says tia

"We already had this talk the first time we met at the studio. I already explain I'm not playing the sideline hoe role. I'm main so you gonna have to let them bitches know from jump what's up. I don't have time for games."

"Met up you already met him and at the studio what you were doing there?" Keisha says

"Bitch that's not even the juicy part yet just wait." Tia says

"What am I gonna do with your big mouth ass tia." I say then we all laugh.

"But yeah he asked me to come to the studio he let me listen to his new song and and next thing ya know he just snatched my soul with his tongue."

Keisha mouth had her mouth open look like she was bout to laugh and then says " hold up bitch whattttt he snatched your soul. He went down on you at the studio. Bitchh I know you lying so was it good? Did he make you cum? What else happened."

"Yes at the studio the song he played for me was already a nasty song so he already had me turned on had me wet. It was the perfect setup. Then we kissed next thing I know he lifted my ass up laid me on my back on the sofa then went down on my kitty. Girl when I tell you he made me feel on cloud nine. His tongue work something serious and no nothing else happened. Let me stop just thinking bout that gonna have me getting wet."

"Damn alright now bitch I see you" Keisha says.

"Girl he just different forreal way different than Mike ass." I say

"You can't just say that it's too early to say that Brittany. You know how niggas are they say all the right things fill yo head up with lies until they get what they want. They lead you on until they get pleasure then they slowly start to show they true colors. Just be careful really see what he about." Keisha says

Tia claps " you can say that shit again niggas ain't shit but dogs. They fuck anything with a pussy walking. Surprise they dicks haven't fallen off. They just don't realize what they have until its over. They'll cheat on a rider a person who gives them unconditional love and everything for a basic bitch and treat her like a queen. They try and run game and fail to realize we can run it better. Not only that but our lurk game to strong trust we gonna find shit out. Brittany like Keisha said really watch out with him." Tia said

"Trust me Brittany ain't playing the fool for nigga believe that. I already had to much time wasted with Mike I'm not putting up with no nigga bullshit that's all dead. Can miss me with that shit and if he is on that bullshit trust you two will be the first two I call if he be on that bullshit."

"Trust we gonna be the first two bitches there at the front door quick after the first ring with a knife and a taser. You know we don't play bout you." Tia and Keisha both say.

"Aww I know that's why I love you two then tho y'all get on my everlasting nerves at times."

"We love you too girl."

I hug both of em.