The introduction continued

The song comes to an end and she turns around looking into my eyes as I look into hers.

"Looks like you had a lot of fun love." Then she say "whatever shut up" as she giggles. "It was fun but it's bout that time I get up outta here."

"Let me walk you to your car then. Let me just tell my homie I'm bout to be dip and we can be out love."

"Well aren't you a gentleman ok let's go."

We go by the bar where Trey is and I dap him and tell him I'm bout to roll out. Then me and Brittany make our way out the club.

As we're walking towards her car getting nearer with each step. "So it's cool you had fun and all but you forgetting one more thing. That's leaving with my number love." I said and then she say "aren't you confident huh? But I was wondering when you was gon ask me."

We both take out our phone and exchange them putting in our numbers. I give her phone back and she smiles and say "future boo. Is that right?"

"It is you'll see." As we get to her car I look at her whip. "An Lexus oh you ballin huh I see you."

She smiles and put her key in the door to unlock it.

"Let me get that for you love." I say as I open her car door for her.

"Oh you really are a gentleman I see. Thank you." She says as she gets in.

"So you not gonna be to shy to text me when you get home now will you sir?" She giggles and I say "shy? Na baby girl I got you love."

"Ok we'll see about that now will we."

"Yeah we will." I say as I close her car door and watch her pull out from the club.

I just so happen to look at my phone and I see she saved herself as "future boo thang🙈🙈❤️."  I laugh a lil and think to myself great minds think alike I guess.

I make my way to where my car is parked. I stick my key in to unlock the door and open it. I get in close the door and pull off onto the road.

Making my way to my destination I stop at the gas station and put thirty dollars worth of gas and also bought a Sprite and some skittles.

I go to pump my gas until it clicks to let me know it's finish. I get back in my car  pull out onto the road again. Within twenty minutes I pull up in my driveway.

I slowly pull up into my car garage. I park my jag, take my key out the ignition and open the garage door that connects and lead me to my kitchen.

I'm exhausted as hell from the club I make my way to the bed and just fall in it. I take out my phone and I decide to send Brittany an text.

iMessage

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: Wassup love?

Future boo❤️: Heyy lol bout time you text me, thought you was to shy.

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: shy? Lol told you already baby girl, I'm never shy especially when it's towards something I'm after.

Future boo❤️: Oh is that right? And just what might you be after👀?

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: What's understood don't need to be explained. Besides it'll be obvious in due time😌. But I'll hit you up in the morning I'm bout to sleep.

Future boo❤️: Ok goodnight beautiful sleep tight.

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: Goodnight handsome😘.