Long last

I just rocked the stage with my new single. The people was really fucking with it. I make my way off stage and walk back to my vip section with Brittany and the rest. Soon as I get there trey dap me up.

"Say I'm fucking with that song bruh real shit." He says

"T I told you when you first recorded it that it was a hit congrats bruh." Mack says as he dap me up.

I then go hug up Brittany and she whispers in my ear "I got a surprise for you when we get back to your crib."

"Ight me and Brittany out hope y'all enjoy y'all selves. Tia and Keisha it was nice meeting you two and make sure y'all keep my niggas head on straight."

"Take care of our girl now and it was nice meeting you too. The song was hot you did yo thing out there." They both say.

We make our way out the club.

"So you gonna get in your car and follow me home right lil girl."

"Duh I'm not gonna leave my car here lil boy."

I laugh for a second while I walk to my car and she walks to her's. I get in my whip and start up the car then I drive out the parking lot and Brittany right behind me.

Within 25 minutes we both pull up in my driveway. We get out our car almost at the same time. I open my door I let her walk in first then I follow behind shutting the door.

The way her ass look I walk up behind her and grab it then start to kiss on her neck. She turns around and we start to kiss. I lift her up while kissing and put her back against the wall. I break from the kiss and suck on her bottom lip while her hands in my dreads. I then bring her to my bedroom and throw her on the bed.

The look in her eyes she was more than ready. I remove her mini skirt whiles she takes off her black crop top. I take off my shirt then my pants. I kiss her on her neck then start nibbling on her ear she bites her lip.

I start to kiss her on around her titties and down her stomach. I nibble on her inner thigh. As she getting wetter and wetter the more I tease kissing all over her body. I put two fingers in her pussy and move it around in a circular motion. She let out a loud moan " Oooooh shit."

"Damn Brit brat you this wet for me? You like how I work my fingers in you luv. All warm and everything."

"Mhmmmmmm" she moans. I continue to play in her pussy then I take it out and see the glisten of my fingers from her juices. She takes my fingers and slowly suck all the juices off in a sexual way.

I grab a magnum condom out my back pocket of my jeans. I tear it open and remove my boxers. I put the condom on and slide the head. I start to suck on her titties as I slowly start to stroke in her pussy.

"YESSS OHHHHH SHITTTT" she moans while I'm stroking in her. I go in deeper having her feel more and she grabs my dreads with one hand and dig her nails in my back with the other.

"Shitttt daddy." She lets out continuing to moan.

I speed up my strokes and rotate in her pussy hitting her walls with each thrust.

"You like that huh you like how my dick is."

"YES DADDY YES! I LOVE DADDY DICK!" She moans out.

I pull out and Put her legs round my waist as I put her back against the headboard. I slide back in causing more penetration.

"OOOOOU SHITTTT DADDY! YES FUCK ME HARDER!"

I speed up going faster and harder each stroke while kissing on her neck. I pull out then I start to lick on her clit. Flicking and twirling my tongue changing speeds from slow to fast on her clit.

She moans out "SHITTTTTTT" she put her hands on my head. I gentle suck on her clit then nibble on it. I slurp on her juices while sucking on her clit. "Damn you tasty luv taste just like caramel." As I'm sucking in her clit while fingering in her pussy she digs in my skin while curling her toes and shaking her legs.

"Mmmm fuck I'm about to cum."

I start spelling her name with my tongue on her clit. "Shittttttttt Right there oooouuuuu I'm cumming!" I begin to slurp up her juices as she cums.

I put her on her stomach and smack her on her ass. I then slide the head in from the back she moans out "oooouuuu shit." She arch her back I place on of my hands round her neck she raises her head staring at the ceiling as I stroke. I start with long deep slow strokes then start to speed it up with fast strokes going harder each thrust. I smack on her ass with my other hand continually with each stroke. She starts to run I grab her by her waist and bring her back to taking each stroke of my dick.

"Faster daddy! Harder! Shittttttt!"

I speed up faster and harder from the back while I'm feeling on her titties. She throws her ass back fucking me back. I pull on her hair as she fucks me back. Ass clapping and her pussy smacking with each stroke hitting her walls.

I pull out lay back as gets on top of me and sit on my dick and start to ride it. As she rides me I squeeze on her ass and suck on her right titty then move to the left titty. She starts to bounce on me "oouuu" I lay up while my dick still inside of her and lay her on her back. As I stroke her slow and deep having her feel more and more of every inch. I place my fingers in a lock with hers while I stroke and nibble on her neck.

"Fucccccccck"

I start to kiss her on her lips as I'm still stroking her faster and harder while our fingers in a lock. As the kiss is being broken up she gentle bites on my lip. I look in her eyes and it's filled pleasure and ecstasy. As I continue to still stroke her that's when we both say "I'm about to cum."

I continue to go faster and harder moments later she cums and I came right after. I pull out and remove the condom that's full of my love juice and throw it away in the trash can besides my bed. We both breathing heavy as if we just ran three miles. I kiss her on forehead then she lays her head on and hand on my chest.

"At long last we finally did it."

"Yup was it worth the wait?" She says as she look up at me.

"Definitely luv."

She smiles and lay her head back on my chest and we both just fall asleep.