Chapter 2: Meet up

It's Saturday morning I wake up It's bout 10am I'm still in bed and grab my phone off the charger and hit up Brittany.

iMessage

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: Goodmorning love.

I get out my bed and make my way towards my bathroom. I take off the clothes I had off last.

I then get in the tub and grab my wash cloth, dove soap and turn my shower knob on.

The warmth of the water hit my face. The water dripping off my dreads unto my face as I wash my face with my washcloth.

I move onto my neck and behind my ears with my washcloth. As the water and soap bubbles slides from my neck to my chest.

After thirty minutes in the shower I get out and dry myself off with one of my towels. After I dry myself off I wrap my second towel around my waist.

Mean while I get my toothbrush out my cup on the sink and grab the toothpaste onside of the cup. I walk out the bathroom while brushing my teeth to get my phone. Seeing that I got a text from Brittany.

Future Boo❤️: Goodmorning what's up how'd you sleep last night.

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: I slept great would've been better waking up to your eyes. And just getting ready to head to the studio. What you got planned today?

Future boo❤️: I didn't know you do music!.. Do you sing or rap? And nothing much I'm off today.

Future boo thang🙈🙈❤️: Yeah lol I rap luv you should come down to the studio and kick it with a nigga. I'll text you the address later.

I warm up two strawberry pop tarts in the microwave and pour a cup of apple juice.  As I take it out and bite into the pop tart the strawberry filling inside burns my tongue a little. "Fuck hot ass shit."

As I finish up with my breakfast I head out the crib and get up in my whip. I turn on my car I put on some Kevin gates. Back up out my driveway and proceed to drive to the studio.

While I'm driving I decided to call Brittany and tell her she can come side on me. Three rings before she pick up.

"Wassup baby girl I'm on my way to the studio you still coming pass on me right,"

She laughs "yeah Lil boy imma pass on you to see what you working with."

"Lil boy? I laugh you sure about that statement there love. I can definitely show you otherwise but ight I'll be waiting you better be there too see ya soon. I laugh then hang up as I'm pulling up to the studio."