Men talk/Unpleasant visit

Same day

Tyrone

Last night with Brittany was nice between her and my music shit going smooth right now. But I haven't chilled with my niggas trey and Mack in a minute so today imma meet them at park to play a game of 21. I head to the bathroom to take a quick shower before heading out.

After my shower I head into my closet and get some white boxers, red basketball shorts, white socks,white wife beater shirt and my red and white diamond turfs 2 shoes.

I put on some old spice deodorant then go back in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then spray some of my polo black cologne on then make my way out the door to my car.

I start up my car and play some lil boosie while backing up out my driveway onto the road. I take off to the park getting there in under 20 minutes. I get out and I see Trey and Mack both chilling on the court. Trey had on a white t with some black bball shorts and some black/white KD 9s. Mack had on a grey shirt with some white bball shorts and some all white Kyries.

I dap off Mack first then trey " what's good with y'all niggas hope y'all ready to lose."

"Mack Tyrone must be talking bout you right cause I damn sure ain't losing."

"Start it up then run it up" Mack says.

After the game of 21 trey and Mack went sit on at the end of the court while I came back with three water bottles.

"Now what's that bout you cutting ass t bruh what happen?" Trey says.

Mack chimes in "Furthermore man what's been going. How you and ol girl who came to the studio come you still fucking with that?"

"Girl what girl? You talking bout the day girl you met at the club we went out to t bruh?" Trey says then drinks some water.

"Yeah Brittany that's her and man we been steady talking since then I met her at club allure. I just took her out on a date last night matter of fact."

"Oh shit I see you my nigga so where y'all went? Before you even answer that what went down when I left the studio. More importantly did you hit and how was it?"

I couldn't do shit but laugh "nah son I ain't hit."

Then both Trey and Mack say "Nigga what! What you mean you ain't hit. The fuck you waiting on."

"You see how bad shawty is not to mention the body on her nigga. If I was you I would have hit that." Mack says .

"Nah you would've hit and fell in love tender dick ass nigga." Trey says then me and him bust out laughing.

"Man whatever fuck both of y'all niggas all I'm saying is shawty is bad. Tyrone bruh better cuff that up." Mack says

"Just smashing man that shit been dead I had my fair share of pussy from these hoes all that's dead now. Time for something real ya know. But because y'all my niggas what I will say is I ate her out in the studio."

"That's my niggga" they say I just shook my head.

"So on the real t bruh yo girl got single friends or what? Hook yo nigga up." Trey says

"Shit me too" Mack chimes in.

I just had to laugh "imma see what's up imma ask her when I go over by her. Speaking of which imma have to dip. Gonna get cleaned up before I go over by her."  I dap both my niggas off then I head back to my car.