Chapter 3: Keeping up with Ollie.

[ This chapter is for Daniel because if he hadn't demanded more, I'd probably never have got this chapter up. Thanks babes. I love you lots.]

** WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN BOLD. IT WILL NOT EFFECT THE STORYLINE IF YOU CHOSE TO SKIP THIS PART.  **

My funds were beginig to drop, dramatcially and I now needed a way to keep up with the lavish lifestyle I had become accustomed to. I know I should just save up and not be extravegent, but when you have grown up with palaces and waiters and butlers, living by yourself is cutting back. Anyway, it was Jack who brought me the solution I sought.

I went to Immodest Blaize, on Sunday night. She has always been my idol. Immodesty is one of the worlds best show girls. Kinda like Dita Von Tease, but a bit more famous and high class. She never fully revealed herself to her audience, she was a mysterious woman, a tease. And I loved it. I had paid $800 to sit in a VIP box and it was worth every cent. I watched in awe as she swayed her hips to the beat of the live band. Her extravigant rhinestone covered costumes sparkling a thousand different colours in the light. She was sexy and beautiful and I was turened on by the way her body moved in sync to the music, the way she teased her perfect body at you, but never quite gave you it all. I eagerly drank in her curves and the way her lush brown waves fell to her waist, tickiling the flawless tan skin of her back. 

After the show had ended, I made my way to the back doors to avoid the crowed, when I heard my name called. 

"Rapaella?" the voice said. "Rapaella Williams, your highness?"

I froze. This is not good, I thought to myself. FUCK! I slowed turned on the spot, to see none other then the star of the show herself. 

"Hey, umh how do you know who I am? Oh and you were amazing by the way" I said, slightly awestruck by her magnificant presance.

" I performed for your father once and saw the photos of you. You fancy going over the road for a drink?" She asked quietly. She actually seemed quite nervous. "Your highness" She tacked on the end blushing slightly.

"I'd love to go for a drink, and please forget this 'your highness' bullshit, call me Ollie" I smiled a her. 

***************************************************************************************************

We sat in a quiet cocktail bar just down the road and I went to order drinks. I took the opportunity to look at what she was wearing. She donned a floor length Red dress with a halter neck.  The sides and back dipped to her waist, showing lots of skin but still being classy, the neckline was a low V that hinted at the large perky round breasts beneath the thin whisper of fabric. The dress had a slit all way up the right side to her thigh. Damn she was beautiful. 

I myself wore a dress. The top was a bask/corset style, and the rest dropped into waves that fell to the floor. Thw whole thing was made of Black silk and covered in Black lace. 

I brought over our drinks and as I sat them down I found her staring at my body. I couldn't quite belive it, the queen of beauty was checking me out?!? 

We talked for hours that night. She told me about her career, and I told her about running away and how I envied her job. 

"Come back to mine? I have an idea!" She squealed excitedly.

So we did, the short taxi ride to the hotel was quiet but filled with exited and nervouse anticipation. 

Soon we were in her hotel room. It was a grand room. All high arches and glass chandilieres. She stripped to her underwear and streched out on her Chaise lounge. I enjoyed the veiw.