Chapter 7~ Fly's boyfriend

Start from the beginning

~~Fly' s POV~~

Oh God. No! I didn't want them to find out. All they are going to do now is go on and on about him.

"Who is he?"

"Does he go to this school?"

"Is he hot?" Ella bursts out and we started laughing. I sighed and grunted in annoyance.

"Fine! I'll tell you. Just be quiet." I said waiting for them to settle down so I would have to tell them.

They all leaned in and stared at me waiting.

"His name is Taylor, Taylor Canniff. I met him at Starbucks down the road when he offered to get me a drink and I accepted. We talked for like ever and when he needed to go we exchanged numbers so we could meet up again."

"Ooooh, Fly's got a boyfriend!" Treacherous said in a childish manner. I just rolled my eyes and waited for what the other two were going to say.

"That still doesn't answer my question, is he hot?" Ella pressed. I nodded quickly. He was hot.

"Oooooooh, what power does he have?" Hazel asked. I slowly looked down. Uh oh. "Fly?" She asked.

"That's the thing..."I dragged leaving them to look at me.

"What's the thing?" Hazel asked piercing her eyes to me.

"Hehasn'tgotapowerandheisfullhuman." I said really quickly hoping they wouldn't hear what I said.

"What!?" Hazel screamed. "You know it is forbidden to be patronising with the full humans." Hazel said in just over than a whisper but still with the same amount of aggression. She probably doesn't want anyone outside to hear.

"Yeah, I know but that's a stupid rule." I huffed and crossed my arms against my chest. This is so not fair! I feel like a teen getting lectured by a parent.

"It's stupid? And what if he finds out you can fly? huh? what will happen then?" She says lecturing me further. But she does have a point.

"Fly, they have this rule for a reason." Treacherous said and I couldn't be bothered to look up at her.

"Yeah, I know." I said coldly looking at nothing in particular. "To keep us safe from publicity and danger blah blah blah..." I mumbled putting quote Mark fingers up while saying that.

Ella sighed making us look at her. "Do you like him? Like really really like him?" Ella asked me. I looked up slowly and nodded my head slowly still trying to make sure I knew my answer to that question. "Then we should help you. Come on guys, we can get them to like see each other without the school knowing right?" Ella suggested.

"You know how I feel about bending the rules Ella." Hazel told her. She just shrugged.

"It's an idea, and its not like the school has spies around." Ella pointed out waving her hands around dramatically.

"Ella' s right." Winnie spoke up and we were all looking at Hazel to finally give in.

"No. Do you know how much trouble we could get in if Draculaura finds out. We will be dead. Not literally but...oh you know what I mean!" Hazel said folding her arms over her chest not giving in.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" We all said as if on cue. I especially wanted them to help me, Taylor's hot and he seems to like me and I really like him. This could be my first ever boyfriend.

"Yeah, This is her first boyfriend." Treacherous literally repeated what I was thinking.

Hazel huffed and thought for a few seconds before finally saying:

"Fine."

We all silently cheered and I could feel my knees lift off of the ground and I looked down to see that I was floating. I quickly put myself down again. I tend to float when I am happy or excited and its a little hard to control but whatevs. They are helping me and thats all that matters.

"But if we get in trouble, I'm blaming all you people." Hazel exclaimed pointing at each of us. We just shrugged it off before we heard a knock at the door."

"Who is it?" Winnie asked just about to open the door.

"Ever, Infinity and Lyla!" A voice called over the door. Winnie opened the door grunting and walked out as soon as they walked in.

"Infinity!" I screamed and got up to go and hug her.

"Fly!" she screamed back and hugged me equally as tight.

"What was that about?" Ever asked as the door slammed by Winnie's force.

"She doesn't really like you." Treacherous replied her. Lyla went over to sit with Hazel. Them two were literally inseparable and were so alike too. They were both quiet and sweet and innocent...more or less.

Ever, Lyla and Infinity are our friends. They are really good friends but we only see them like 3 or 4 times a week if we are lucky. They have literally the opposite classes that are the opposite side of the school plus we have homework schedules so it's hard to see them often.

"Where's Alaska?" Infinity asked looking around our dorm.

"She went out with Axel like 10 minutes ago." Hazel replied her.

"And what's up with this new girl erm, Chanay?" Lula asked and we giggled a little.

" Chantelle." I corrected her and she nodded. "Well, she is new and she is really nice. I think you'll like her." I replied and they just nodded taking in the info.

Just then the door opened and in came Channelled with Tyler just behind her. She was holding a couple of bags on each arm and was wearing new shoes. She stepped in and looked around at Infinity, Lyla and Ever confusingly before saying.

"Hi I'm Chantelle." She walked over to her bed to put her bags down while we all said hey back.

"Not to sound rude or anything but who are you?" She said looking over at them three.

"Oh, this is Infinity, Ever and Lyla." I introduced as I pointed to each.

"Oh okay. I like unicorns!" Chantelle shouted randomly and Infinity started jumping up excitedly.

"Oh my God! We are gonna be good friends!" Infinity screamed while Chantelle joined her in jumping and waving her hands like a spaz.

________________________________________________________________________

(There is the chapter you were pestering me on Oscar!)(You're welcome!)

So this was shorter than usual, sorry but I have this friend @Just_Oscar_here and he kept going "UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!" So yeah...

(Taylor's pic to the side)