Mitch

Few months or years or something, I don't fucking know you choose, later

Andy's POV
Today I got a phone call from the orphanage that (y/n) and I have been trying to adopt a little boy from and they said that we were the perfect fit for one of the baby boys they have and that we just had to come in and sight papers. (Y/n) was at the store with Inna when I got the call and I figured I should surprise her with it. I grabbed my keys and drove to the party store and bought a bunch of shit then went home and set it up. I cant wait to tell her.

Your POV
Inna offered to take me shopping today cause she was bored and I had nothing to do. We've been out shopping all day and I think I want to go home now.......... after food
"Hey Inna"
"Ya"
"Can we get some food and go home. I'm really tired"
"Oh thank god. I was about to ask you the same thing but I didn't want to sound rude."
We both laughed about it for a moment then just went through the (restaurant) drive through and got (food).
She dropped me off at my house and we said our goodbyes and I walked up to the front door and began digging through my purse trying to find my damn key.
"Where*pulls out random shit* the hell *pulls out more random shit* are they" Jesus I need to clean my purse. I don't think I've ever cleaned it out. Well I think I'll have to do it today.
I finally found my keys and unlocked the door.
When I opened the door blue confetti shot everywhere and there were streamers everywhere and balloons. Andy was at the top of the stairs with a huge grin on his face
"What's all this?" I asked
"Oh nothing just my way of telling you something"
"Telling me what"
"WE GOT THE LITTLE BOY"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS"
"Yes I'm serious. We. Red to go in and sight some papers then we can have him"
"Oh my god" I said crying tears of joy
"What's wrong? Did I do something? Oh god did you want a girl? Am I that deaf?" And babbled.
"No Andy. These are happy tears. You did perfect" I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Lets go sight those papers" he said and pulled his keys out of his pocket.
I took the keys and basically bolted out the door to the car and got in the drivers side waiting for Andy who was just behind me.
We pulled up to the orphanage and walked in. It was a pretty nice place. We sat in this little waiting room sort of area until a woman walked in. She was probably about 5 feet tall. Incredibly short compared to Andy and I. It was kind of funny in a way how we were looking down at her the entire time. She walked up to us and we stood up and her eyes went wide.
"Oh my you're tall. You must be mr. and mrs. Biersack. I'm Vanessa" I small smile grew on my face and I let out a small laugh. She kind of reminded me of Vanessa. After all Vanessa wanted to make a career out of helping children.
"Everything okay miss?"
"Ya. You just remind me of someone I used to know" she just smiled
"Right this way" she said and led Andy and I to another room where another woman was holding a small baby wrapped in a small black blanket. She looked up and smiled at us and walked over to me and handed him to me.
I looked down at the small child's face and was almost brought to tears. He was gorgeous. I couldn't ask for more. With a huge smile plastered on my face and tears in my eyes I look up at Andy who looked like the happiest man alive. The two women looked at each other and then back at us with huge smiles.
After signing a shit ton of papers we left the orphanage and went home. I changed Mitch into a BVB onesie and payed him in the crib and took a picture. I didn't post this one on my social media. I just wanted this one for myself. I did tweet however. All I said was "today was probably one of the best days of my life. (Andys twitter name) and I finally adopted a baby boy. Everyone welcome Mitch Lucker Biersack to the BVB army. I don't plan on posting very many photos of him. But I thought you guys might want some form of an update" Andy retweeted it. We had so many comments asking for a picture and so many that said that they were so happy for us. It truly was amazing.
I never thought I would be in this position.
If you asked me years ago where I thought I would be in ten years I would have guessed dead but here I am. Happily married with a newly born son

AN: hey guys. It's super late and I'm still sick so I'm sorry if there's a ton of typos. But anyways. Should I end this book soon? Let me know what you think. Thanks my lovely emocorns🖤🖤🦄🦄
-spnekb123