planning and showers

(y/n)'s POV

(y/n)'s POV

This whole wedding planning thing is a lot more stressful than i thought. Even with Andy's help. i'm dieing of exhaustion and stress. i can't sleep though. all the stress is making it so i can't sleep but also making me tired. Andy keeps telling me i have plenty of time to take a break but i refuse to. I want this done as soon as i possibly can. I just want to get married. Andy agrees with me but he hates seeing me like this.

Andy and i finally moved in together about a week ago. We moved to my house and then went back on tour. we finally got to go back and perform the show that we had to cancel because of the incident with (f/n), who is now in jail for who knows how long. i just feel so much safer knowing that she/he is contained. my bullet wound is still healing but rather quickly. i have to be really careful though just sitting on the couch in the bus is fine. not that comfortable though but i still do it because its better than pacing around.we are currently in Florida. i dont know where in Florida. i just know that were in Florida. the boys are currently getting ready AKA arguing over the bathroom. Z so sick of all of this yelling. i cant focus.
"OH. MY. GOD. YOU GUYS ARE LIKE TEENAGE GIRLS. OPEN MY FUCKING BAG AND GRAB MY MIRROR AND ONE OF YOU USE IT AND THEN A COUPLE OF YOU USE THE BATHROOM AND IM PRETTY FUCKING SURE SOMEONE ELSE HAS A MIRROR YOU CAN USE YOU UNPREPARED IDIOTS!" I yelled at them

They all stopped and looked over at me in shock except for andy. He went and grabbed my mirror and started using it like nothing happened.
"Geez " I whispered as I went back to planning and the guys went back to being idiots.

🖤🖤 time skip! In the story 🖤🖤

The boys just got off stage. Before the show andy told me he wanted to take me out to dinner tonight whether I liked it or not. I needed the break so I accepted. Andy looked shocked but shrugged it off and went on stage. Now we're on our way back to the bus to clean up a bit. When we got there andy showered and I set out all my shit. I layed out (outfit below)

Then I went over to my makeup and pulled it all out which is a lot of shit

Then I went over to my makeup and pulled it all out which is a lot of shit. I went with a black and red smokey eye and red lips. I didn't do my makeup yet but I wanted to have it planned. I heard andy get out of the shower so I grabbed my towel and shit and went into the bathroom but I thought andy had left the bathroom at that point but he hadn't and I bumped into him making his towel fall and me to slowly look down and then vigorously look back up while blushing until andy came up to me and whispered "don't be shy. This is something that comes with the marriage" then he winked and walked away with his towel as I just stood there in shock from what he said until I started dieing of laughter that was until Ashley popped his head in and asked why I was laughing then I stopped laughing went up to Ashley and got really close and made him hunk I was going to whisper something but then I screamed in his ear and he went running away and I heard him say "andy. Your fiancé is insane. What have you done" to andy then andy just laughed and I grabbed my phone slid it in a plastic bag and turned on my music. I was listening to the all American rejects. I started singing along to gives you hell forgetting that I'm in a bus full of people. When I got out of the shower I turned off my music then opened the door and screamed as andy, Ashley, CC , Jake and jinxx all fell on my towel wrapped body. After they all stood up I was just laying there curled up in a ball trying to cover myself because somehow they managed to take my towel.
"(Y/n) you ok sweetheart." Andy asked
"I kind of need my towel. I'm not a pornstar Andy " I said sassily
"When did you. Oh. Never mind" he said. He handed me my towel and I wrapped it around my body and stood up then I went to walk away and andy smacked my ass and I dropped the towel and just stood there in embarrassment and shock until I hear Ashley whisper "damn" and andy slap him then andy handed me my towel and I walked to the back room to get dressed.

After I got dressed I walked out and went to my makeup avoiding all eye contact with any of the guys except Andy. In about 40 minutes I was ready but andy refused to leave until his phone was at 80% he said he thought I would take much longer so he didn't start charging it earlier. I just rolled my eyes and sat down and started going through my social media. I was just casually scrolling through twitter until I saw that Ashley posted something. It said " the guys and I just had I bit of a shower mishap with (y/n). Let me just say. I need to be faster than andy. Lucky shit. Just kidding. Love you guys (twitter name) (current andy twitter) 😘