BOOM BITCH

AN: So today my mom bleach washed my hair and  ITS FUCKING ORANGE! I look like Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy had a child. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I have a dance competition (yes I'm emo and a dancer that's besides the point) Tomorrow and so I have to wake up, dye my hair so it's not FUCKING ORANGE , get ready for the competition and then go to the competition so that happened. Andywhore......TO THE STORY MY EMOCORNS!

2 years later
Andy's POV
(Y/n) and I have been married for two years. Our anniversary was the other day and we went to Hawaii. We've been talking about having kids all week. We already have a name for if we had a girl and a name if we were to have a boy. If we had a girl we would name her Amelia and if we had a boy we would name him Mitch. They're full names would be Amelia Cobain Biersack and Mitch Lucker Biersack. One of my friends from a band called Broken Spirits, (ps. That's my band with my friends DO NOT STEAL THE NAME)Ella, would be the godmother cause her and (y/n) are becoming best friends and we are already best friends. We've been thinking about how we would tell my parents and what we would post on social media. We've also been trying and she said she was going to go to the doctors tomorrow if this next pregnancy test came out negative.

Your POV
So this week has been an absolute rollercoaster. Andy and I had our anniversary, we've been talking about having kids, prophet got sick on Sunday the poor guy and we had to take him to the vet. Turns out he just had something like a cold so it wasn't to serious. I tried a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative so I'm trying again today and if that is negative I'm going to the doctors. Right now we're just laying in best scrolling through Pinterest looking at baby band clothes cause why not. I felt like I needed to pee and ran to the bathroom and opened the pregnancy test.
After taking the pregnancy test andy and I stood next to the counter taking deep breaths holding each others hands waiting and hoping that it was positive.

BOOM CLIFFHANGER