Merry cliffmas i mean christmas

"She was texting from his phone" (y/n) said
The boys just sat there completely clueless. The poor things
"Oh my god you guys are stupid" (y/n) said while facepalming
"WE CAN TRACK THE FUCKING PHONE FUCKNUTS!!!!" (Y/n) yelled at them. They all said "oh" and nodded in understanding like a bunch of toddlers in kindergarten. (Y/n) just sighed,shook her head and face palmed.

They had managed to track the phone thanks to (y/n)'s stalker skills. It was in a warehouse downtown. First, They had to let the manager and the crowd and the fans know about the sudden complication. (Y/n) volunteered to tell the crowed while the guys posted on social media and told the manager. They were very veg in order to keep things at least sort of on the down low.

(Y/n) walked out on the stage and the crowed went silent in confusion and worry. (Y/n) swallowed hard and took a deep breath before walking up to the mic.
"Er.... hey guys. I'm very sorry to say all of this but....um" tears were in here eyes as she had just began to realize that she may never see Andy again and think of everything that could be happening to him right now. She was falling apart. The boys say it and immediately ran on stage and took over. CC took her off the stage and Ashley took the mic. (Y/n) was totally spaced out with an open mouth and tears rolling down her face. CC held her and tried to calm her down but she was basically frozen. She could hear everything though

"Sorry about that. This is all really hard in her. We are sorry to inform you but we have to delay the show and possibly the tour due to an incident with our lead singer Andy. Once again we are very sorry. Have a great night. We love you all" Ashley said and walked off stage with the other boys. They were all trying to calm (y/n) down so that could find andy but nothing was working. She was just getting worse. At this point (y/n) was curled up into a ball in the corner of the room basically rocking back and forth hyperventilating staring out into space with tears streaming down her face. The boys kept trying to comfort her and she wanted to tell them that she just needed space ,which was the opposite of what they were giving her , but she couldn't. The only sounds that she could make were coughing,wheezing, wimpers,and heavy breathing. Finally Ashley yelled at them to leave the room so she could have space and pull herself together. They complied and after about ten minutes she had pulled herself together and left the room. Without a word they all ran to the car and followed the phone tracker to the wearhouse. The car ride was silent and awkward. CC drove , jake sat in shotgun , jinxx and Ashley sat next to (y/n) rubbing her back to comfort her. They were in the spare car that they brought for small errands that needed to be run. (Y/n) just sat with her arms crossed waiting for them to get there. When they got there she literally crawled over Ashley and jumped out of the unpacked car and ran in the direction of the phone. The boys soon catching up. She got to the front door and it was locked so she felt it a bit. Wood. She kicked it down like a badass cause that's what she is. She ran past the floor that was now off its hinges. The wearhouse was like a maze. Jesus fucking Christ. They took about five wrong turns until they finally reached the door to the room that the fracker said the phone was in. Once agin the door was locked. (Y/n) kicked the door down again but instead of just walking over this one she dropped to her knees on it.

Best Christmas song right there 🖤🖤🖤