You are my sunset

If you don't like Motionless in White then don't watch the video above and don't talk shit about them. If you do then we are now friends. But seriously can we just take a moment to admire this new song. It's so amazing. I love Motionless in White in case you can't tell

     ⚠️⚠️⚠️POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
A week after bachelor/bachelorette party

Your POV
Andy and I were sitting at the counter at home. We had to postpone the location we were going to next due to a natural disaster that happened in the area we were going to. Prophet was in Andy's lap and we were making the wedding invitations and planning how everything would go.
"So who's gonna walk you down the isle and hand you off to me" Andy asked
This really got me thinking.
Not my dad. He died when I was five from lung cancer
Not my mom. She died of overdose a couple weeks after my dad passed.
Not my grandpa. He died when I was fifteen of a stroke
Not my grandma. She died shortly after my grandpa also from a stroke.
I've been all alone ever since I was 15.
I somehow managed to get a job at fifteen and rent an apartment and keep myself in school for the most part. When I turned 16 my so called friend from school told the whole school that I quote was "a lonely selfish whore" and everyone believed her. I ended up quoting school and stayed at home bundled in self hate and suicidal thoughts with a razor in my hand.
"Hey. (Y/n) you okay" I was snapped out of my thoughts by andy. I quickly wiped away tears from my face and looked down at the papers clicking the pen in my hand
"Ya. I'm fine" I said
Andy gently lifted my face and turned me so I faced him.
"You're not fine. Please talk to me"
"I really don't want to andy. Can we just focus on planning this please"
"No (y/n) I love you to much to let you pack this away till it eats at you to the point where there's nothing left."
With that I burst into tears and basically fell apart. Andy held me as I cried. My body racking with tears and whimpers.
"I'm so sorry andy. I'm just a mess that you have to pick up and i just make your life harder. Why would you ever marry a disaster like me" I said through tears
"(Y/n) look at me." Andy lifted my face gently with his fingers so I was face to face with him
"You are not just another mess. You are beautiful inside and out. Ok. You look absolutely flawless scars or not. You're an amazing kind, loving person and your funny. And sassy and understanding. I'm marrying you because I love you with all my heart and I would do anything for you. Ok. I want you to know that. I want you to understand that you are the best thing to ever happen to me and so help me god when you fall I will help you back up no matter what" andy said with tears in his eyes.
"Why are you crying?" I asked
"It just hurts to hear you talk so poorly about yourself. You're absolutely amazing and I want you to know that" andy said. A smile grew on my face and andy wiped away my tears and I felt as though I finally had someone in my life that I can't lose. That won't leave me or hurt me.
I found myself staring into Andy's beautiful oceanic eyes and him staring into my (eye color) eyes. We had a slow passionate kiss and sat there for a moment and slowly started to get back to planning.
We worked on planning for about an hour but then prophet started whining at us telling us he needed to go to the bathroom. We stepped outside and while prophet took a shit and ran a muck we stood there holding hands, my head resting on Andy's shoulder, looking at the sunset
"I've always loved the sunset so much" I said
"Really" andy said looking at me
"Ya. It's always been one of my favorite aspects of the world. Whenever I'm down it lifts me back up...
Andy"
"Ya"
"I think you're my sunset"
"I think you're my sunset too (y/n)"
We stood there admiring the sunset while prophet sniffed his shit and ran around the yard.
We finally went back inside and set all the wedding stuff aside and went upstairs. We both brushed our teeth and I brushed my hair. Andy was already in bed cause he just took off all his clothes except for his underwear. I put on one of his shirts that pretty big on him cause it's even bigger on me and so fucking comfortable. Andy just giggled at me as I got in bed and cuddled up to him.
"I love you. I hope you know that" andy said looking into my eyes
"I love you too" I kissed his nose and closed my eyes then realized I left the light on
"God damnit" I whispered
"Light?"
"Ya"
"I got it. You just go to sleep"
"Ok"