Im sorry

AN: TRIGGER WARNING
There I sat. On my bathroom floor. Thinking " do I want to do this?" The answer always ended in yes. I had to think of how I'm going to do this. Quick and painless or slow and painful. Gun to the head, to the heart. Hanging yourself.
I spent the next half an hour thinking before I decided just what I was going to do.

I sat at the table with a pen and paper thinking just how I would word this.
"To anyone that reads this,
If your reading this you're to late. If this is you Andy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I did all of this to you, I'm sorry I took your time, got mad at you for stupid reasons because I was paranoid. I still love you and always will. But I couldn't do this anymore. Whoever you are. Please take prophet. Don't bother telling my parents, my old friends, or current friends. And if this isn't Andy then don't tell him either. Just bury me
~ (y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n)
Andys POV
I have been heartbroken over (y/n). What have I done. I'm a mess. I'm sitting on my living room floor, drunk as hell , surrounded by empty alcohol cans/bottles, looking like complete shit. I'm a mess. I need to clean myself up and apologize to (y/n) and find out exactly what happened. I stood up and walked up to the bathroom and got undressed and got in the shower.
Time skip fother mucker
I had showered and got dressed and cleaned up the house. Now I can go see (y/n). I drove over to her house and knocked on the door. no answer. I rang the doorbell. No answer. I stood there for a while her car is here. Her door is locked though. I wonder if she went for a wa- wait. Is she crying? Oh no. I pounded on the door some more
"(Y/n)! It's Andy. Please open the door. We need to talk"
Nothing.
"(Y/n)!?"
Oh god. Alright. She leaves me no choice. I kicked down the door and ran in. Where is she? I checked the kitchen but all I found was a note. From her.

Your POV
Here I sit on my bathroom floor once again but this time I had a razor blade. I started to make multiple slits up my arm. Each one getting deeper. I started to cry again. But not from pain. From regret and guilt. Then I heard it. "(y/n)!" Oh god it's Andy. I went silent and continued making cuts and then I heard him kick my door in. I need to move faster. I heard him walk into the kitchen. Here we go. Hell read the note and then come to find me and find me here. Oh god. What have I done to him. The guilt hurt more than anything. Knowing that I have caused all of this. I cut more and more. Deeper and deeper until I heard Andy running upstairs and I started to feel my life slowly slipping away. Why couldn't I have chose something faster. I could no longer move. I was basically paralyzed and just as I could see the darkness Andy kicked in the bathroom door and just the sight of him made me feel even worse. He has tears running down his face and fear in his eyes. He knelt down next to me as fast as he possibly could have. He places his hands under me and said "no,no,no (y/n) I won't lose you. I can't lose you. Please. Stay with me. Please. I love you and I never want to leave you again" he cried into my shoulder and that's when It all went black.