Vanessa

Sad chapter possible trigger warning

In (y/n)'a dream/flashback
12 year old (y/n)'s POV
my best friend, Vanessa , of 9 years is currently in the hospital on life support all because of this stupid group of assholes from school who tried to kill her. They're gonna fucking pay for this. Once she's better I'm going to take care of their sorry asses. Just because she's different doesn't mean she deserves to die. I wish I could be in there with her right now but because I'm "not family" I can't. These rules are fucking stupid. He family doesn't even care. They're just sitting there talking about who knows what. Wait. What are they talking about?
"It doesn't even matter if she makes it or not"
"So you're saying pull the plug"
"Yes. We would like to take her off life support"
I jumped out of my chair and ran out side and tried to find a way into her room. I found her window and lucky for me they cracked it open a crack so I opened it more and climbed in. Just the sight of her made me cry. She was pale as snow and looked like a computer with all these tubes connected to her. I heard footsteps and ran to the doors and closed and locked them then found the closest and strongest item I could and lodged it in the handles so they couldn't open the door. I sat next to Vanessa.
"I'm so sorry Vanessa. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this. I don't want you to leave but they want to take you away. Please just wa-"
I was cut off by banging on the door and doctors screaming at me to open the door
"Please. Vanessa. I need you. Please just wake up. You can stay with me and not those people they call family. Just wake up and I can help you." By this point I was bawling. My tears dropped onto her limp pale hand that I was holding while tears and sadness racked my body. I heard the door unlock and they started trying to get past the block I put on the door.
"Please. Vanessa. I don't know what I'll do without you. Please don't leave me. Vanessa! Please!!! They're going to take you away! P-pl-please" they broke through the doors and I heard her heart beat stop and my whole world slowed down and as though the whole earth was in slow motion I fell to my knees in tears screaming. Pushing doctors off of me eventually they were pulling me out of the room while I screamed and kicked and cried until they knocked me unconscious with anesthesia.

End dream/flashback
Same POV
I shot up out of bed in a heavy sweat from the horrifying flashback from my childhood. I wiped tears and sweat from my face and ,butt naked, walked to the bathroom to shower.
I turned on the water so it was just right and climbed in. I let the water pour over my face and ran my hands over my face and through my hair. Just then I heard the curtain move and someone step in. I opened my eyes and andy was there. All he did was hug me. Right then and there. The fact that we were naked changed nothing. I broke down into tears and he just rubbed my back and kissed my head
"Hey. It's alright. Why don't you tell me about it" andy said
I just stood there and cried into his chest.
"It's just a nightmare. It's ok" he said still rubbing my back
"It wasn't just a nightmare andy. It was a flashback. This hasn't happened in years. But I can't stop thinking about it" I said
"I'm sorry. I didn't know it was a flashback. How about you tell me about it and then I can help you take your mind off it" he said
I told him everything while he scrubbed my hair and washed my body.
"Did you ever get those kids back?"
"No. I was to broken and then I broke down even more when they started bullying me" I said
"They started bullying you?"
"Ya. Until one day. I broke down and ran out of the school with them following me"
"Where did you go?"
"To Vanessa's grave. That was when they had seen what they had done and had seen just how many lives they ruined"
"Would it help if we went and visited her grave?"
"Actually ya. But there's a problem. It's all the way in (hometown) and we're in (random location. You choose)"
"That doesn't mean anything. We can always stop there especially if it's on our way to he next tour location"
"Thank you andy. I'm lucky to have you" I said kissing him
"Lets not continue kissing this time"he said
"Why not"
"You just got cleaned"
"And now it's your turn"

    🦄🖤🖤🖤batman boogie timeskip🖤🖤🖤🦄

After a couple hours of driving the next day we finally arrived in (hometown) we stopped at a flower shop while the rest of the brides went to do hell knows what.

We arrived at the cemetery where Vanessa was buried and I found her grave. It was just as I remembered it. Small and simple.
"Vanessa ferguson"