Untitled Part 21

while we waited for the paramedics andy began to sing savior. it just felt so right. and it sort of helped ease the pain and guilt of losing her.

the paramedics finally showed up and they had to hold andy back while they tried to take care of her. this was going to take a while to fix and they would do their best but they told andy that it wouldn't be very likely that she makes it she was basically dead when they got to her.

TIME SKIP TO HOSPITAL USING THE POWER OF FEELS

ANDY'S POV

(y/n) is being taken care of while i am pacing the hallway crying.eventually a nurse came out to me and handed me a clipboard and said "you will need to fill this out for the doctors so they can know if there are things that they will need to avoid and need to do and so we can have some contact information and look her up on the system"

"YOU MEAN THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AND THEY'RE JUST LETTING HER LAY THERE TO DIE?!

"now sir were going to need you to calm down and just fill out the paper so that we can help her"

"UGH! you know what, just give me the damn clipboard,i came here for immediate help not wait for half an hour then well help *vigorously takes clipboard* "

i sat down and began filling out the paper

First name: (Y/n)   Middle Name:(y/mn)   Last Name:(Y/ln)       Date:(c/d)

Allergies: (insert allergies here )

Phone #: (y/p/n)

Parents/gaurdians: (y/p/g)

Emergency: slit wrists, so in other words she is dying

Emergency contact: Andy Biersack

relationship with patient: boyfriend (currently)

other information:( any other info.idk)

i angrily handed the lady the clipboard and started pacing again. if they knew this was going to be an emergency then why didn't they have this get filled out earlier like on the way here?

AN:i cant feel my fingers right now,i'm typing this on the computer. but i would just like to say i'm sorry because this story is incredibly depressing but ill try and fix it in these next couple chapters and soon ill give you a happy chapter

i continued pacing for about an hour before a doctor came out of her room and came up to me

"she is stable." he said. i let out a breath  i didn't realize i was holding

"however she may have to stay for a couple days seeing as we lost her a couple times while trying to save her so we will want to monitor her " he finished

"ok. can i go see her?" i asked

" yes"

i ran into her room only to seem her pale tear stained face rested on a pillow still unconscious but still beautiful. i sat in one of the chairs next to her and pulled out my phone and went to twitter and posted

" i'm at the hospital with (y/t/n) she had a little incident but she is stable and well and still as beautiful as ever <3 i love you (y/n) and i will keep you all updated."

and then posted it to all the rest of my social media with a picture of the view out of our window.

after about 20 minutes of looking at all of the wonderful fan responses i saw that (y/n) had woken up. i stood up and walked over to her and gently held her hand and looked her in the eyes and wispered "i'm sorry.i messed up big time and i will never do it again.i love you with all my heart and i would never want to hurt you. please take me back?" and with those words she started crying again but this time she was smiling then with her hoarse voice she wispered back "of course i'll take you back. i love you too" then i heard her heart rate start to slow down. no.no.no.no.no this cant happen. not now. i ran into the hall and yelled for a doctor just as her heart rate turned to nothing i ran back in and held her hand once more until i was dragged out and the doctors took over as i sat on the hallway floors freaking the fuck out.

one of the doctors came out to me and i shot up "sir,do you know what her blood type is and anyone who shares it." wait. we have the same blood type.

"i have the same blood type as her" i said

" great.would you be willing to donate some for her"

"whatever it takes"

"right this way then"

he led me to another room with this lady and she explained to me how this would work and had me calm down a bit and then started to take my blood. i was doing fine until i looked at it then i heard her yell for some assistance then the last thing i saw before i passed out was like three men trying to keep me awake as they held me up which must have been hard considering i'm a 6 foot 4 muscular guy.

i woke up a few minutes later and they had layed me down in another room somehow.

"ah your awake." i heard the nurse chick say

"we got your blood to her after you passed out and had like five of our doctors help get you in here" she said

this made me smile.the image of a bunch of doctors trying to get my limp body to lay down on this tiny bed thing and the fact that (y/n) will be ok. the nurse chick gave me juice and water and then helped me up so i could co sit down in the hallway again and drink my juice like the  6"4 child that i am.

AN: i think that was the longest chapter i've ever written but i hope you guys like it. and i will be starting a new story, it is a Ricky Horror x reader. for those of you who don't know who he is first of all listen to motionless in white and second of all look him and motionless in white up. bye bye ~SPNEKB123<3